⋆ D E A T H ☾ B I R T H ⋆

Y/N's POV ~

I always feared death. So now when I was feeling so much pain, I wondered if this was it. Was I finally going to die?

I couldn't feel the lower half of my body, but I could see how it was torn open with blood gushing out of it. My eyes were bleeding with my left eye gauged out, blood coming out of my ears as well. I could feel the shards of glass inside my skin, piercing it.

When the ambulance came, I was still breathing. There was no way anyone could saved me. I did not want to die but the pain was becoming unbearable. It hurts. Even crying hurts.

When I took my final breath, I couldn't help but feel a weird force pulling me forward. I couldn't see but I could feel cold air brushing against my whole body. It made me feel naked.

Then I was unconscious, silencing all the voices and the noise around me. I wondered if this was the afterlife.

However, when I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar room. It looked like a baby's room, having all sorts of things like baby posters, water bottles, small toys and dolls as well as newly packed gifts. A baby blue colour painted the walls.

Raising my hands, I couldn't believe what I saw. They were small, tiny.
Wait.. THIS ISN'T MY BODY NOR MY ROOM!!

I wanted to shout and call some someone but all that I could hear was a baby whining. I started to cry while clenching and unclenching my fists, trying to see if all of this was real. Bringing my small palms to touch my face, I could feel the softness of my skin.

I cried louder. There were no scars or cuts, I had both my eyes and my body intact. But the scary images of what happened were going through my mind. Was I crying because I was afraid of going through the same thing again or was it because of relief that I was alive.

And then came in someone through the door, almost breaking it. That made me stop crying.
(A/N: The baby is basically wailing because new borns don't cry with tears for almost a month)

"Stop crying you useless fucking child!" A man with a sharp jawline and black hair with fierce and angry green eyes came into my view. He sighed before rubbing his forehead.

Then, loud footsteps could be heard approaching the room I was in. Then a beautiful woman wearing elegant clothes came in. Her long back hair was cascading down her shoulders. There was a red mark on her face as if she's been slapped. However, she kept her composure and spoke in a silky voice.

"Get away from my daughter Hiroshi."

............(Dead) (Alive)............