⋆ L O S T ⋆

"You shouldn't have done it!" Draken's annoyed grumble echoed in the room. "Look what it has cost you."

Kazutora looked down, his eyebrows furrowed in shame. He wished to tell them that he didn't have much of a choice because it wasn't him. He gave in to the voices in his head, or more like the voices of that person. He shouldn't have, but what could he do? He had suffered so much that he had to do something!

"Kazutora," Y/N's cold voice took everyone in the room by surprise. "Why did you do it?"

"Hey, don't be such a bum about this!" Baji exclaimed, glaring at Y/N. He respected her greatly but he couldn't let someone talk like that to his best friend, given the situation. "He had his problems."

"I know." Her apathetic behaviour was making them more irritated and Kazutora more nervous. "But if he doesn't tell me what exactly happened, how am i going to help him?"

"Y/N-san, what's wrong with you today?!" Draken's voice shook with anger. They couldn't understand why she was behaving like this. But the reason behind her behaviour was her dilemma of the situation at hand.

She prevented Kazutora from killing someone and going to jail and yet, here he was, locked in prison for ten years. So how could she be sure that the same won't happen for the other incidents? How could she know that Shin and Baji won't die? What if the future changes in a completely different way?

Another thing she was stressed about was her father's meeting. She was worried about Harin's safety. If anything happened to him, she would be the one responsible, wouldn't she?

She was having a severe headache and she was definitely not ready to deal with anyone's bullshit at the moment.

"You wouldn't understand, Draken." She sighed and looked up to see that either people were glaring at her or were looking disappointed. The same look she had been used to, the one she would have to ignore the moment she entered a place, in her past and sometimes even now.

"He wouldn't understand? It's you who doesn't understand! You are rich, you have good parents, what more could you ask for! Do you even know what it's like to be neglected by your parents your whole life? Did they ever hit you?" Baji tried to corner Y/N by shouting. Y/N sighed. This did nothing but waste her time and she didn't even got any answers thanks to these brats.

If Mikey had been there, he would have definitely killed her. He held his friends and family close to his heart more than anything. Y/N felt thankful. He was busy removing Kisaki from the gang and making Takemichi the captain.

"Yeah that's fine. I'll be going." Y/N was hurt alright. She had been protecting these kids with her life and yet they say things like these when they know nothing? I shouldn't have been so harsh either, but what would anyone in my shoes do? I cannot stay calm and composed in every fucking situation!

As soon as Y/N reached home, a frantically breathing Ara greeting her. "Y/N, your father has made a deal with those scumbags. He said that once they kill you and the company is completely under him again, they can restart the trade at minimum prices."

Her mother looked confused when she saw the two of them mumbling quietly. Ever since the day her daughter revealed everything, she hadn't even talked properly to her. It was hurting her. Kasha wondered if they lost the bond they had. Her daughter was the last thing she would want to lose.

Aakashiko placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled softly. "Give her some time. We know how much she is going through, right?"

Kasha sighed. "I know, but if only she would share her problems. I can help her."

"Of course you can. But maybe she is just trying to keep you safe?" Kasha hummed, lost in thought. What would she do if she were to lose her daughter, her everything?