⋆ S C A R E D ⋆

Third Person PoV :

Takemichi was surprised. He and other were patiently waiting for doctors to come out of the operation room and tell them about Draken's condition. What he still couldn't understand was how exactly did Y/N knew that this would happen. A few days ago, when Pah was taken to prison, everyone was shocked except her. Of course it's not like Y/N to act on her emotions but looking at her, it seemed like she already knew this would happen.

"Pah! Pah!!!" Mikey's screamed echoed in the warehouse but as much as it caused others pain, they knew that nothing could be done. While running away, Draken noticed Y/N standing in the corner with a distant look on her face. Why was she here, he thought.

However, she just spared one glance at the scene and walked away. She was there just to see if everything went according to the storyline. It pained her to see the kids in such condition but she knew it would do her no good to help them.

When all was said and done, Takemichi saw Mikey crying in the corner but decided to leave him alone. The one to join his later on was Hinari. She quietly sat beside the weeping Mikey and placed a hand around his shoulder. It was painful to see the strongest person she had known to break down like this.

"Shh, it will all be okay." She said sweetly, reassuringly. All she wanted was to enjoy the day with him. The two had planned to spend the day together after all. But she felt guilty. Why was she not here when all her dearest friends needed her? Why did she even decided to spend the day at home because she was still sulking abut Pah gone? Maybe if she was here, things could have been avoided?

It is always her fault. She kept blaming herself as Mikey cried on her shoulder.

Y/N walked leisurely near the hospital ground. Everything has gone exactly as she has planned. But that doesn't mean she likes what she is doing to everyone. She is causing them pain and she knows it. But she knows that making decision on impulse can be dangerous.

"You've started to blame yourself, haven't you?" Osiris stated as he flew off her shoulder and landed on the ground gracefully in his original size, his wings and horns now gone. He didn't care if anyone saw him cause the road was empty and if someone did see him, he could just erase their memories.

"Not exactly. I just feel bad for the kids." Y/N said calmly. "Why would I blame myself when I am trying to save them?" She scoffed.

He gave her a deadpanned look. "I will be away for a while."

She hummed. She had gotten too accustomed to him being by her side all the time. It would feel weird. He had been practically living with her for a week now and with him being right there, she felt a little less lonely.

"I might miss you." She told him with all seriousness. And goodness was he surprise?

He started laughing uncontrollably, making Y/N look at him. "I- I didn't knew you would say something like that so openly."

"Well, I just told you the truth." He stopped laughing and smiled at her softly as she walked in front of him. He jogged to her side and looked at her.

"Well, I'll miss you too but don't worry. I'll be back soon." He flicked her forehead. Her eyes widened but when she looked to where he was standing, no one was there. She couldn't help but sigh.

She needs to focus. One of the important event in the story is coming. The 'Valhalla Arc'.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"What are you up to this time Oshiko?" Y/N grumbled as she entered the kitchen with Ara only to see a complete mess, Aakashiko-san standing there with a tired expression while Oshiko looked at them innocently.