⋆ U S E L E S S ⋆

"Get away from my daughter, Hiroshi

"Get away from my daughter, Hiroshi." The voice was commanding yet soft, as if the woman was careful of the child's presence.

"Fuck off woman. The child was crying! What was I supposed to do?" He grumbled and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"You don't have to do anything. I can handle her myself. After all it's not like her father would even bother and you're no different." The woman came forward and picked me up. I became frustrated. Who are these people and how dare they touch me. Was this a dream? Or was my death a dream?

The man walked out of the room while swearing under his breath.

The woman rubbed her cheeks against my own. "Sorry for your uncle sweetheart. He's just like his brother. But no worries! Mama is here now." Her voice was soothing and calm and she had a soft smile on her face.

"Look at you, just as beautiful as me." She gave me a soft peck on the cheek. I raised my hand and tried to hold her face. She's my mom? But.... What about my real mom? Where is she? Where is my dad?

Then I focused on the mark on her cheek. Well since I don't know her and since I am a child, why should I bother?

Turning my face to the side, I couldn't help but observe that whole place, even the woman herself were all looking a little different than how they usually do. They looked more..... unreal, anime like honestly, with unusually big eyes and thin lips. I wonder what I look like.

She then proceeded to lay me down on my bed. If this was all really a dream, I need to wake up as soon as possible because this isn't even funny anymore. Am I in some anime now? But how could that even be possible.

The woman started patting my stomach lightly and hummed a soft tune as if trying to get me to sleep. After some time it was silent as she started looking for something in the drawers. Probably a change of clothes for me.

The silence became too overwhelming for me. But it was over when another man entered the room with a more calm composure than the previous one. He looked a bit more older than him, but they look a lot alike. If they're brothers and the previous man was my uncle then this man is either my supposed father or just another uncle.

My 'mother' stood up from beside me and stopped him from reaching me. "What do you want now Kiyoshi? Wanna hit me again?"

The man sighed and pushed his hair back. He was quiet a muscular man with dirty blonde hair and green eyes, unlike the woman who had jet black hair and black eyes.

"I came to see my daughter." He exclaimed and pushed her aside. "You dare show me your face after you hit me." Ah yes, this man is my 'father'. It seems a bit weird though since they aren't my real parents.

"That was a mistake. And how do you not expect me to be angry. You had one job of giving me a son and what do I have now, a useless fucking daughter."

"Do not call my daughter useless!" The woman exclaimed angrily, now losing her patience. The man scoffed. "What's more, you're even infertile now. You're both useless."

He looked at me with sharp and intimidating eyes. My real father was a very soft man and no one has ever treated me like this, so I can't help but feel scared.

I whimpered lightly, bringing my small hands to my eyes to close them. I started crying. I was in an unfamiliar place with scary people around me. I miss the safe feeling of my home.

"See, she's weak. She started crying just by looking at me." The woman looked at him with an angry expression. "SHE'S A CHILD!"

"Do not shout at me woman! I give you the responsibility of turning this useless girl into a fine lady so she can bring in a good son-in-law. Someone who can take over my company as an heir." The man then gave us a disgusted look and started walking towards the woman.

"I won't. She's ju-" The woman was abruptly cut off when the man slapped her again. "Do. As. I. Say." And with that he walked out of the room.

The woman walked towards me and picked me up. I was a crying mess because what just happened scared me. I was not used to such things and the fact that I'm a child right now who can't protect herself just makes things worse.

"There there baby. Mama won't let anyone happen to you." She touched our foreheads and smiled. "You're my daughter and I will not let anyone harm you." I stopped crying and looked at her. This woman is so strong and admirable.

I tried to wipe away the tears falling down her cheeks with my small and tiny hands. She smiled at my effort making me giggle. When she heard that, her eyes widened as more tears started falling down her eyes.

She then smiled and kissed my cheeks and brought me close to her chest. "My sweetheart, you're not useless. I'm so so happy that you came into my life."

............(Dead) (Alive)............