⋆ C O N F I D I N G ☾ L E T T E R S ⋆

Oshiko's PoV :

Oshiko's PoV :

I woke up before everyone. I was worried that I won't find Y/N sleeping when I wake up since I'm quiet a heavy sleeper and won't know if she went to the study in the middle of the night. That would have been so much like her. But it was a relief to see her sleeping peacefully. I'm glad that she's resting.

Getting up, I decided to change back into my clothes. I didn't want to though as her clothes are bigger and more comfortable. She's taller than me and has a well built body so her clothes are a little big for my small and petite frame.

Walking down to the main area with my bag in hand, I saw Y/N's mother sitting on the large sofa and reading the newspaper. She was drinking tea and Aakashiko-san sat on a chair beside her with a pleasant smile as she sew something. It's obvious that she likes serving both Y/N and mother.

"I'm going back now oba-san." I said, making them aware of my presence. "Ah Oshiko! Won't you stay over for breakfast? Y/N and Ara would love it and so would we." She said while pointing towards herself and Aakashiko-san.

"No no, mother would be angry if I'm late. Also, I have something I have to do." I smiled sheepishly. She looked down for a moment but soon cheered up. "Alright-"

"Oh if it isn't the daughter of that worthless man." Y/N's father said while coming out of his room. Honestly, this man scares me. He is very intimidating and I don't like scary things. Unless it's Y/N of course, she can be scary too when she's angry.

"Good morning oji-san. I was just taking my leave." I tried my best to not cry.

"Very well. Your uselessness might influence the children of this house so you should stay away." He said calmly while looking down on me.

I flinched. I'm used to being called useless over and over again by my parents. But that doesn't mean it hurts any less. I felt like crying. I'm not someone who can keep themselves composed for a long time. But if I start crying now, this man will only mock me more.

"Don't say such things! She too is like a daughter to me and is always welcomed here." Oba-san said, a frown on both her and Aakashiko-san's face. At this point, I had tears in my eyes. I hate being so sensitive.

"What is going on here?" I heard Y/N's groggy voice. I saw her standing outside her room and rubbing her eyes while Ara stood behind her with closed eyes. She was holding the hem of Y/N's t-shirt to balance herself.

"Nothing. I was just telling this girl to go away." Her father said arrogantly. Now fully awake, she looked down to where I stood. Her eyes widened, probably because of the tears in my eyes. She looked angry. Even Ara looked annoyed when she saw me in tears. Now I wanted to cry even more.

"Father, she is my guest and can come here whenever she wants. Just because you are having a bad relationship with her father now does not mean you have the right to belittle her."

Her father's eye twitched in annoyance. Oba-san took my hand and walked towards the door, squeezing my hand gently. "I'm sorry. Don't mind him, alright? You are always welcome here."

"Yeah!" Ara's sleepy voice came from behind and I saw her and Y/N walking towards us, Ara still holding her t-shirt. Aakashiko-san nodded as well.

"Thank you! But I should really leave now." Before I could walk away, I was pulled in a warm embrace. Y/N held me tightly. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

I giggled and hugged her back. "It's alright. Can I go now?" She nodded, a small smile on her face while Ara waved enthusiastically from behind.

When I reached back, it was around nine in the morning. I noticed that my parents were not in the living room, good for me. They must be in the garden drinking tea as usual.

I quickly rushed to my room and closed the door. I need to read the letter Y/N gave me. Taking a look around my room, I saw that it was messy as ever with my paints and brushes scattered everywhere, a canvas on its board with an unfinished painting that I felt uninspired to continue and some finished paintings stacked in groups. I also had a shed full of sketchbooks and some other art supplies. There was also a table at the very end of the room where I like to spend most of my time. It can be inclined upwards making it easier for me to sketch or paint. Oh and let's not forget all the crappy sketches I have on my walls. I need to remove them because none of them look good anymore.

But I guess arranging this can wait. I quickly went to take a bath and went down for breakfast. Done with everything, after going back to my room I threw myself on the bed and finally read the letter.

One line that caught my attention was - "You are someone I can always confide in no matter what. I know I can trust you with this Oshiko, please help me. What should I do?"

I know Y/N is not a person who asks for help easily so this means a lot. I pressed my lips on the letter and giggled. She trusts me and I will forever treasure that. But I need to get serious! She needs my help! So I slapped my cheeks, making them red probably, and re-read the letter.

So she is having troubles regarding her growing feelings for people around her. She says that it will be troublesome for her goal but says that she cannot tell me what her goal is. That made me pout but it's alright, I don't have to know everything.

I decided to write her back because it's obvious she does want anyone else to know about this. She needs to know that feelings won't make her weak. If I don't help her, she will probably start pushing people away and be all lonely. I don't want that to happen. Her being sad is not something I want. Well, whether people leave her or not I know one thing and that is that I will never leave her. No matter what.

And so, after writing the letter I somehow even gained the inspiration to compete my unfinished painting. I will gift this to Y/N on her birthday.

............(Dead) (Alive)............

A/N -

Dear readers, you might or might not have wondered why Y/N trusts Oshiko so much. Well it is not just because of their friendship. Also the {AESTHETICS} is important just so you know. Also I don't know why I imagine Oshiko as Marine now. For anyone who doesn't know this is marine-

Anyways, I hope you guys are liking the story

Anyways, I hope you guys are liking the story. Also please vote!