⋆ R A I N Y T H O U G H T S ⋆

I looked up at the dull grey sky from my class window and sighed

I looked up at the dull grey sky from my class window and sighed. It'll probably rain today by the time my classes end.

I already know the things that are being taught in the class, that makes things rather boring boring. I yawned and continued to look at the various patterns of clouds in the sky. They're pretty.

I still haven't met Hima. I guess I'll have to wait for the party that will be held in a few months for us to finally meet and talk. I don't know why but we just never cross paths. Or maybe it's because I'm not that serious about her yet. If necessary, I can just ruin her and her family in the future. But I want to take the more peaceful route, I am becoming a better person after all.

It's been three months since I met Wakasa and a little more than a month since I asked him to train me. Can you blame me for asking him though? I'm desperate to become stronger.

The thundering of clouds broke me out of my train of thoughts. The teacher gave me a glare as of warning me to pay attention. If it was the past me, I would have gotten her expelled.... Was I really that arrogant?

When the school ended, I told Oshiko and Ara to go home without me and they took my bag with them. Hima is being home-schooled in the past few months. The reason is still unknown, not that I'm interested.

As I walked down the road, soft rain drops fell on my skin making me look up at the sky. I sighed as I saw the beautiful grey hue, a calm feeling forming inside my chest. How odd, it isn't like me to relax. But today I didn't felt like doing anything. Today I felt like being lazy and procrastinate.

It started raining harder but I couldn't care less. It's been days since I slept properly, my body feels fatigued. I want to sleep but at the same time I don't feel like going home.

Mom is away visiting her parents who are both sick. It gives my father an opportunity to taunt me freely and sometimes even hit me if I do things without his permission. He doesn't like the fact that I'm learning how to fight and often says that I'm creating a bad example for the other children in the house.

My body was completely wet now, my clothes sticking to my body. I felt the rain water drip down my face as if tears were falling. At least the rain is crying in my stead. I'm too weak to cry, I must think. Crying will only waste my time.

Think.

Live.

Survive.

Save.

Protect.

Death.....