⋆ P A N I C ⋆

{TW : rape}

3rd Person's PoV :

"Why did you went behind your own father's back?" Y/N heard her father's mournful voice but she knew better than anyone else that it was mockery, he was making fun of her.

Right now, Y/N was on her knees, her whole body weak with the beating she had just gotten. Her mother held her face to her chest as she sobbed. "Stop it! She is your daughter!" Hiroshi laughed. She continued, "Who am I kidding? That has never stopped you, has it?"

Y/N was supposed to meet Hinari, she was supposed to tell her the truth. But she couldn't. Her body was in so much pain. However, her mother and father were taken aback when she started laughing. It was a laugh filled with despair, pain and anger.

Her mother let go of her and gently touched her cheeks. "Y/N...."

Y/N gently pushed her hand away and stood up. Her body was in so much pain but there were no wounds, no scratches, nothing. She felt the pain but the wounds were gone.

Her father looked at her as if she had lost her mind. Maybe she has? She wiped the blood off her mouth and stood up in front of her surprised mother. She wondered what took her father so long to realise the fact that she had always been plotting against him. Maybe it was because Oshiko's parents took too long to tell him the truth. After all, these were all arrogant bastards who cannot accept defeat. As Oshiko's parents and the Akikos' weren't on good terms anymore, they took their time to put their pride away and talk about things.

"Father, don't you realise? I've always had the power to end you. I hated you for ruining my life, my mother's life. It was you who sent the man to take ma home, weren't you. You hate it, our freedom. You wanted her to always be at your beck and call." Y/N stopped to take in her father's reaction. He was reminded of what he had been doing but he didn't understood how her daughter found out.

"Kasha, stop resisting me." Hiroshi had come home drunk and needy. Of course he had his wife to use all he wanted. He was his wife and this is exactly what she was supposed to do. Then how dare she deny him again and again?

"Stop it Hiroshi! You cannot keep this up forever." Kasha's voice trembled. She had just came back from shopping with Y/N, Ara and their dear friends. He had sent someone to pick her up but when she denied, he used force. Kasha had smashed the man's head on the wall in panic and ran towards where here daughter was but she knew that once she was home, she was doomed. And that was exactly what had happened.

"Kasha my dear." He purred and slid his fingers down her cheeks to her nape and pulled her hair harshly. "If you do this, I'll stop harming Y/N."

Kasha's breath hitched. She had promised that she would do anything to keep her daughter safe. Anything. She was her only happiness, her only solace. How could she give up a chance to keep her safe.

As Hiroshi forced himself onto her, the only thought in Kasha's mind was that maybe her daughter won't have to suffer anymore. Her face was drenched with tears. He kept slamming into her even after her cries of pain. She tried to push him away but to no avail.

"Kasha stop it! If you don't, I'll start using your daughter to please me." Kasha was frozen after what she heard. Suddenly, all the pain didn't matter. She endured and endured and endured.

Everyday, the same things would repeat and there was nothing Kasha could do. All this was just to protect the one person closest to her heart. Her daughter, her one and only.

Hiroshi smirked. He knew that no one would be able to do anything to him so why bother?

Kasha only ever told about this to Aakashiko. Even yesternight was the same. She wondered if Aakashiko had told Y/N even after her pleas to not do anything.

Y/N's eyes gleamed with anger and fury as she glared at her father. But she didn't say anything. Today in the morning Aakashiko-san had come to her, a panicked look on her face. She told her everything. Everything that their father has been doing, about what happened at the mall all the years ago. Just when Y/N was going to initiate her plan to stop her father's illegal dealing, this has happened. She had waited for the perfect time and yet, she was stuck because of a new hurdle. She had been doing so many things, stopping the assassination attempts at Mikey, saving her friends, saving these stupid characters of the manga she was stuck in, and what not.

She sighed. She was angry and tired.

"Father..." Her voice was filled with venom as she addressed the man she hated more than anyone else. "You have played the wrong person."

In a matter of second, she was right in front of her father and kicked his side. He flew to the corner, his head hitting the edge of the dining table. Kasha's eyes widened in horror, not at the state of her husband but at her daughter's raw strength.

Y/n walked towards him slowly. "It was all fine as long as you were hitting me. I was fine with it all. But how dare you do that to my mother!" She shouted in anger. She felt like crying but held it in. She couldn't let it all show, not now.

Kasha pressed her lips together tightly as she choked a sob. Tears fell down her eyes as her mind wandered back to all the nights she was left to bleed on the bed after being used. And yet she smiled for her daughter, so that she wouldn't worry.

Y/N pulled the man with his collar and glared at him with wide eyes. "How much more pathetic can you be?" She laughed a melodious yet mocking laughter. "You are so incompetent, it's laughable. Look at yourself, you're so filthy. Why were you even born?" She laughed yet again and gave him a wide smirk, "Right, you were born so that I could be born. That is your only worth."

His eyes were wide with horror and his body was in pain. He never thought he would face such humiliation from his daughter. How could anyone look down on him?! He is Hiroshi Akiko! How dare she!

As is she had read his thoughts, she punched him so hard one of his teeth feel off. He gasped in terror all while Kasha was enjoying the show. She also wanted to cheer for her daughter but thought that this wasn't the best time. She just sat there quietly with hope that this would be the end of it all.

"Father, why won't you give up?" She said with the same tone that her father had used in the beginning, pain yet mockery. She looked at her father who tried his best to stand up even in his dire condition. "Can't you see it? I am stronger than you. I am way above you."

He was panting for air as if having a panic attack. He was not used to people belittling him. He was the owner of Japan's most influential companies, he was above all the other businessmen! The how could this be? His own daughter who was so obedient and so submissive till now suddenly came out as so bold and strong. He felt betrayed.

"Let's talk father." Danger glinted in her eyes as she stared down at her father. "I need you to do as I say."

Hiroshi shook his head violently. He would rather die that listen to this vile human that was his daughter. "Never!" Then he started looking around frantically. "Kasha! Kasha my love! Help me, please! Help your husband!"

Kasha laughed at the man's mere audacity. He was such an idiot to believe that she would ever help him after all that he had done to her and her daughter. "You amuse me, Hiroshi. All this time, the only thing that was holding me back was my daughter. But seeing as that she can take care of herself pretty well now, why should I give a fuck?" Her eyes widened. "Oh fuck! I cursed in front of my child."

Y/N sighed with a small smile and proceeded to kneel down beside her father. "Don't worry. I don't plan on killing you, not yet. First, do all that I tell you to and all will be merry."

He was about to deny again but stopped when Y/N pushed her feet on his stomach. Because of the impact, he coughed out blood, tears in his eyes. "I did not give you a choice."

Her smirk widened at the sight of the man who whimpered under her feet. "Now father, let's talk business."

..........(Death) (Birth)..........