19

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxFebruary 25thSaturday

Dallas, Tx
February 25th
Saturday

Elijah yawned, getting out of the car before closing his garage. He walked into the house, turning the alarm off first before walking upstairs.

He just came from looking at another house that he didn't like. He's been looking for a new house for a month now and has still yet found one he likes.

He always finds something wrong with each house that makes him not want to get it. He really just wanted to leave his current house to start over and fresh.

It was a new year, new opportunities, and new blessings. This house held nothing back from bad energy from the last 3 years of his life and he wanted it gone.

He walked into his room, seeing Lai laying in the bed with a frown on her face. He knew she was here, he told her to come over since she called very upset while he was viewing a house.

He took his hoodie off and changed into some sweatpants before getting in bed with her. He pulled her top off him, making her straddle his lap. He kissed her cheek repeatedly in hopes to put a smile on her face.

He didn't like seeing her not smiling now since she does it so much just not pictures but you get the idea.

"She just really pissed me off." She huffed.

"Who and what happened?" He asked, rubbing her back. When she called him earlier, he could barely understand what she was saying because she was talking so fast. He tried to calm her down the best he could and told her to wait for him at his house.

"My auntie Demi, hell the bitch not even my auntie nomo. My uncle divorced her so she doesn't even count fr" She rolled her eyes. "So you I how went to my big momma and big daddy house this morning?" She asked.

He nodded, "So I didn't know she was going to be there. Nobody even knows why she still comes around. Her and my uncle will Divorced 3 years ago yet she still comes around like she's family when she isn't. My big momma is too sweet and nice to tell her to stop too." She explained.

"Her and her funky ass daughter always have something to say to me when I'm around. They are both just miserable as hell and always in someone else's business like they know something. So when I was talking to my big momma, not caring to speak to her, she gone say, my mama raised a rude ass child and I need to learn some manners."

"I don't have to speak to her if I don't want to. I have no respect for her whatsoever, so I don't speak at all. Then I ignored her like I always do and she gon' say how I needa apologize to Tessa for embarrassing her in front of everyone. I'm not doing that and don't care. She shouldn't have said what she said." She ranted.