Chapter 6

It's been a few months. Rachel and I were closer to the guys. At first, people kept staring at us with curiousity or jealousy. Some even approached us and asked if we were abused or if we were threatened. By now, they were used to seeing us together and accepted the fact that both Rachel and I were not harmed.

Sadly to say, Jackson and Rachel weren't together. Seth and I were disappointed but we can't do anything. Although Jackson did showed interest towards Rachel but I gathered it wasn't love. Rachel, on the other hand, have a crush on another guy. Rachel did told me the day she saw Jackson, she did had a crush on him. But it lasted awhile since she found another guy. I hadn't seen him before but Rachel had tons of crushes and they were all attractive. So, I'll assume he's good looking. This is Rachel for you.

The guys were the same. Although I do suspect a secret gay relationship between Seth and Jackson.

Well for me, I think I like Ryder. It wasn't a crush, nor was it love. Which I was afraid because I didn't want to lose the relationship we had between us.

Every thing seemed okay. But it changed today.

It all started like this.

Seth and I were hanging out at my house. Ryder and Jackson had detention. Rachel had to work. So it was just us.

We were playing C.O.D. and I have to admit, Seth was good while I really suck. But it was fun.

Suddenly, Seth stopped the game and turned to look at me.

"Uhm, Avery. I need you to listen to what I have to say. Please don't run away or anything. Just...I hope you understand," He said. He looked nervous yet determined at the same time.

I nodded, feeling nervous. Maybe it's a bad news, I thought.

"I think I like you, maybe even love. I don't know. I just know that I feel happier with you and I look forward to your presence. You looked more beautiful each day. And it makes my heart beat faster whenever I see you. Your smile is amazing. Avery, I think I love you. Will you give us a chance? It doesn't matter if it doesn't work out. Just a chance,"

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was scared, nervous, stunned. I didn't know what to do, or what to say. So I just kept staring.

"Urm, Ave? You okay?" He asked worriedly.
"Uh, yeah. I just don't know what to say. I don't have any feeling towards you. And I don't want to hurt you,"

"It's okay. Just give a try? Please?" He asked.

"I don't know," I answered. I really don't know. I like his friend. And if I did give it a try, what about my feelings?

"I don't think that's a good idea, Seth. I'm sorry," I admitted.

"Why? It's because of Ryder, isn't it?" He asked. He seemed calm.

I looked at him shockingly. How did know that?

"I know you like him. It's obvious," he replied.

I didn't say anything. I kept my eyes anywhere but him.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Seth,"

He took a deep breath and said, "It's okay. I understand. I was prepared when I asked that. But, I won't give up," With that said, he left.

I kind of teared up a bit. I don't know why, but I was sad.

------

Hey, I'm back! Sorry for the long update. I hope you guys like this chapter.

I wonder who you guys ship.

Anyways, I might not be updating for very long. I will be very busy for the next few weeks. Exams, test, SYF, NAPFA. Sigh. Let's hope I will have time to update then. :D

Comment, Vote and Follow! :)

Elysia.