Chapter 14

"Ryder?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do when my parents get back?" I asked.

We were cuddling on the bed. His chest was facing my back with an arm around my waist.

Ryder decided to spend the night with me since he didn't want to leave me.

"I want to meet them,"

I turned my body to look at him.

"Why?"

He smiled. "So they'll accept me of course. I want them to know I love you, that you mean a lot to me. And I will only have eyes for you. I'll make you happy. And if I ever hurt you, your father can kick my ass for hurting such a wonderful girl,"

Tears filled my eyes. Oh god, why am I crying? But he's just so sweet.

"Since when were you so cheesy," I sniffed.

"Since I met you," He murmured while wiping my tears with his thumb.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I laughed slightly.

"I know. I love you,"

"I love you too," I pecked his lips.

"I want to stay like this forever," Ryder sighed.

"You can. But until my parents get back,"

"I hope they'll never come back," He grumbled.

I giggled. "You know that will never happen,"

-----

"MOM!" I shouted and ran towards her as she stood placed her luggage beside her.

She laughed and opened her arms. I hugged her.

"I missed you," I muttered.

"What about me?" I heard my father said.

I turned towards my father and grinned.

"Save the best for the last," I told him and hugged him.

He patted my back. "So, mind telling me who that man is?"

I looked at where he was looking and saw Ryder at the kitchen door.

"Oh, he?" I grinned. I walked towards Ryder and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'm Ryder, Sir. Her boyfriend," He said politely.

"What? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" Mom asked excitedly.

I laughed. "We started dating 2 days ago while you were overseas. I wanted to surprise you so I waited until you both return,"

"Hmm, okay. How about we go for dinner now? We'll talk there," Mom suggested.

We all nodded and went out. Ryder decided to drive us to a restaurant.

.

"What do you think of my daughter?" Dad asked.

"She is amazing,"

"That's all?" He frowned.

"No. No amount of explaining will explain how I think of her and how much I love her,"

"That's so cute!" Mom squealed. "He reminds me of your father when we were dating,"

"I was trying to impress your parents," Dad told her.

"So you didn't mean what you said?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Of course not! You know I love you and I mean everything I say, right?" Dad looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Mom, how was your trip with dad?" I asked quickly. Dad mouthed, "thanks."

"Oh! It was awesome, your father is so sweet," She smiled lovingly at my father.

"Ryder, you need to please Avery everyday so she will look at you like that. Not easy, I tell you. Woman are hard to please," Dad shook his head.

Ryder smiled. "Oh, that won't be a problem,"

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, I will do anything to make you happy,"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep," He nodded.

"Even if it's something humilating?"

He widened his eyes. "Why?"

"Nothing," I grinned.

"You shouldn't have said that," Dad told Ryder. "Now she's going to ask you to do things that you really don't like. And if you refuse, she will say you that promised you will do anything for her. If you still refuse, then I'm sorry to say but you will have a hell of a time. Believe me, I tried it before,"

"I don't think she will be like that. If I really do not want to do it, she'll understand," He looked at me. "Right?"

"Oh Ryder, I don't know," I smirked.

"Son, believe me. She will be like that. Not everytime but most of the time. After all, she still has her mother's genes,"

Mom rolled her eyes. "She has your genes too. The stupid one,"

"Mom, are you calling me stupid?"

"What? No. I said that to call your father stupid,"

I sighed. "Sorry, they're weird like that,"

"It's okay. I think it's kinda cute. I hope we will be like that forever,"

"Yeah, me too," I sighed.

------

Oops. I know this chapter is extremely short but count this as a filler chapter? It's been too long ahaha.

School started. Not excited. Need my beauty sleep. Ahah.

Comment, Vote and Follow! :)

Elysia.