Chapter 8

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I just want to hug you. You're beautiful, by the way," he said.

"You're so random," I laughed.

"I'm serious,"

"Urm, okay. Way to go, Seth. You just make things more awkward," I muttered. He just rolled his eyes.

He slung his arms around my shoulder and said, "Ryder won't be here next week and I'll have your attention for a week."

I turned to look at him while walking into the house. The rest were still playing but I don't feel like playing anymore so yeah. Ryder looked very carefree and it was rare to see him play around like this.

"You seemed like a different person, Seth," I said.

"In what way?"

"Like you used to be the joker, not someone I'd note as serious or romantic. You seem to have matured too," I answered.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"Not really,"

"I'll just a bath now," I told him.

I went upstairs leaving him there in the living room.

-------

We went for dinner at a high class restaurant which Ryder brought us to, insisting that he'll pay for it.

We all let Ryder to order for us since he knew what food was nice.

"Is it nice?" Ryder asked.

"Not bad," I nodded. The others agreed too.

"It's so nice!" Rachel exclaimed.

Jackson laughed at her and said, "I'll bring you here again next time,"

Rachel blushed a little and I looked at Seth who was beside me and smirk. He smirked back but whispered, "I'll bring you here again too. But this time, it will be only the two of us,"

I just smiled and said, "we'll see,"

----

Ryder will be leaving today and we all promised to be at the airport which explains why we're at the airport now.

"I'm gonna miss you even though it's only a week," I muttered while hugging him. I was the last one to say goodbye.

"If you miss me, just think of Lina," he said.

Oh ya, I named the dog which Ryder gave me as Lina.

I smiled sadly. "I will,"

"It's not like I won't come back Avery. I will, so cheer up," Ryder said. I nodded.

"Goodbye. Stay safe, alright?" I said.

He nodded. "I will, I promise. Bye Avery,"

I waved at him as he walked away. Of course the others waved too.

Seth came over and said while grinning, "it's okay, you've got me,"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I've got Jackson too,"

"Jackson is Rachel's," he said.

"Rachel is mine," I shoot him a look, daring him to say anything.

"Okay okay. Fine. Let's go somewhere. Jackson and Rachel are going somewhere too, without us," he said. I looked over and saw them leaving. Wow, leaving without telling us.

"Where do you suggest to go?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "the beach,"

So we ended up at the nearest beach. As we walked further, we saw the sand which shows "MARRY ME?" and saw a guy kneeling down infront of a lady. That's so sweet. I sighed internally.

We continued walking in silence until Seth stopped, pulling me to a stop as well.

"What?" I asked him.

He looked as if he was deciding something. Then, he took a step towards me, cupped my face with his hand, and kissed me.

I didn't respond. I was too shocked to respond. He pulled me closer to him and bite my bottom lip. I realised I haven't respond, so I kissed him back. I don't know why I kissed him back, I don't know why I didn't pulled back. Why? I asked myself that too.

After awhile, we pulled apart from each other, gasping for air. He smiled.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long,"

I looked every where but him. I don't know what to say.

"Can I take you on a date?" He asked hopefully.

I looked at him. What?

"Just a friend date," he added.

"I don't know," I said.

"Please?"

"No,"

"Why?"

"I don't know,"

"That's not an answer. Can I? Please?"

I bit my lip. "Okay, but promise me something,"

He face lit up immediately. "Anything you say,"

"Don't do anything, urm.. I don't know. Don't kiss me. Don't do anything to make me like you," I said.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

I sighed. "Just don't,"

"But I'm doing all these to make you have at least a little feelings for me. So no," he said honestly.

"Be honest with me, do you at least like me, like maybe 5%?" He asked.

"Yeah, maybe," I admitted.

"Then I have chance," he grinned.

"Just don't get your hopes too high, Seth. I don't want to hurt you,"

"I know, I can't help it. After I confessed tp you, I kind of changed. I changed to make you like. I'm really... falling for you. I'll do anything to make you like me. Does that prove how much I love you? Does that prove to you exactly what I'd do to make you like me? You drive me insane, Ave,"

I smiled sadly at him. I know, Seth. But I can't do anything. I don't like you, at least for now. I make you suffer, you shouldn't have fallen for me.

-------

Heyy! I'm so bored. I'm at my cousin's birthday party yesterday and I got bored so decided to wrtie this chapter. I was really tired when I came home so yeah. This chapter is really boring. I have no idea what I'm writing.

I have SYF on tomorrow. I'm so nervous, worried, scared and yet excited at the same tine. :)

Anyways, do you think Avery will fall for Seth when Ryder is not there?

And who do you support?

Also, do you like Jackson and Rachel together?

Comment, Vote and Follow!

Elysia.