𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱, BACK TO THE BEGINNING

𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦

DARKNESS IS WHERE OUR secrets lie

DARKNESS IS WHERE OUR secrets lie... right? At least that's what we're told. Hidden behind closed doors our secrets are let free.

All of our ghosts are floating around.

In the darkness, concealed away from everyone you're able to be who you are because no one else can see you.

The real you.

It's much better to be who you are in the darkness than in the light, no one can judge you or see in fact who you are.

Looking around frantically in the dark Elara was scared out of her mind. There was little light that shined through which meant that there was an opening somewhere.

She stood up weak from whatever happened to her. Leaning against the wall she used it as support to walk, "Hello? Anyone there?" She got no answer and continued walking to a gate-like door, "If you're gonna kidnap me, I should at least know why! Hello!"

She shook the door trying to cause noise.

"They're not coming." She heard a weak voice and jumped. She turned seeing no one there. Turning her body she saw a figure in the dark, only visible from the little bit of light shining on her. Elara squinted looking towards the girl, "Hayley?"

She gasped and limped over, "Oh my god. I knew something was wrong. Are you okay?" Hayley nodded bringing her knees up to her chest, "They want you. Well, your baby." Hayley mumbled causing Elara to wrap her arms around her stomach protectively.

"They don't want to hurt you, but they will if they have to."

Elara shook her head still confused, "What happened? How'd they get you?"

Hayley chuckled remembering her naiveness, "They led me out into the bayou and grabbed me. Where's Klaus?"

Klaus. Shit. He was coming for her. He'd see she was gone and come looking for her...hopefully.

The girls sat next to each other talking to pass the time and take their minds off of the fact that they were being held hostage by witches who want something with her baby.

Outside of the cemetery, an original vampire walked inside along with a witch who was holding the girls' hostage.

"A girl with the werewolf gene who had a...special connection with your brother." Elijah only knew one person she could be talking about. He immediately clenched his jaw getting defensive, "If you so much as a lay a hand on her, your people won't live to see another day." He spoke calmly, but still threatening.

The Mikaelson family had very few weak spots. They could count them all on just one hand. Elara happened to be one of them.

Sophie pushed through continuing what her sister started, "Even if we did you couldn't. This special girl she's pregnant, and the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus."