𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰, NEWLYWEDS AND SISTERS

𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸

ELARA AND KLAUS WERE always known to be very

ELARA AND KLAUS WERE always known to be very...active in their relationship. So much so that all rooms belonging to Klaus and Elara are soundproof.

Now that they're married everyone assumed it would only get worse, and it did, just not in the way everyone thought.

Klaus and Elara, now married, have taken their titles as a married couple to a whole new level of extreme. Especially now that Hope was back.

Their bickering was 100 times worse than it was. Mostly because Elara loved to abuse the husband card meaning that Klaus was obligated to do any and everything to keep Elara happy. And although he loved seeing her happy he preferred to do it in other ways.

"Klaus," Elara scolded him for his rudeness towards Jackson. She looked at the werewolf, "he's right, Jack. If Finn is out there walking around we're gonna need our best people out there."

With Jackson and Hayley being around more Klaus took every opportunity to nag at Jackson. He didn't have a personal problem with the man he just needed someone to victimize now that he and Elijah were currently getting along.

Jackson nodded walking out of the room. "Hey, he's doing this for Elara and Hope. Don't think for one second he answers to you," Hayley walked past the hybrid with her shoulder bumping his.

Klaus and Hayley still don't get along. That's probably never gonna change. Hayley was there for her sister and niece alone, and maybe Elijah.

Elara stood with her arms crossed. "You're a dick," she walked towards his desk. He shrugged with a smirk as she sat down on top of the desk.

"Are you complaining about what gets you screaming like no one else can?" He placed his hands on her hips. "Hmm?" His grip tightened on her.

Elara let out a small yelp as he pressed his fingers into her skin. "Depends. How good is it again?" She tilted her head up towards him. Klaus let out a low growl leaning in to kiss her jaw.

He peppered soft kisses all the way up to her ear, biting at her skin. Elara curled her fingers around his shirt, gripping it as a shaky moan left her lips. "That good," he yanked her leg, pulling her body down causing her to lay flat against his desk.

His other hand was around her throat.

"Hey, Hope's aw— oh god." The door opened and closed just as fast. Elara sat up and Klaus stepped back.

"Every time," Klaus mumbled and Elara slapped his chest walking to the door. "What's up?" She leaned against the door innocently like Hayley didn't just walk in on them about to destroy the office.

Hayley gagged trying to wash away the disgusted feeling in her stomach. "My eyes will never recover. Hope is awake and won't stop crying," she pointed behind herself.