𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳, ON YOUR KNEES

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵

"EXCUSE ME, DARLING, CAN you tell me what room Elara Mikaelson is in?"

The nurse looked up at the man and stood up. "You're not supposed to be here," she started to pick up the phone next to her to dial a number.

He shrugged, "You are correct. If you don't mind," he reached over to grab the phone from her and crush it.

"Sit down, quietly, please," he compelled before he continued walking through the hospital, checking the clipboards and windows.

He stopped when he reached the end of the hall. "Of course," he grabbed the handle and walked inside.

Lucien took a deep inhale as he made his way over to the sleeping hybrid. "Hmm, it's time for you to do your part, sweetheart," he pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Wake her," he grumbled.

______

Hayley looked down. "What if he doesn't..."

"He does," Klaus cut her off.

There had been a lot of loss in the past 48 hours. All Klaus wanted was to make sure that the rest of his siblings didn't have to experience what he was.

His brother loved Hayley and she loved him. They just had to stop being so scared to say it.

Both of their phones started ringing. Hayley looked down to see Elijah. "Ask him yourself," he smirked while answering his phone when he saw the hospital was calling.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Mikaelson, I'm afraid your wife is gone."

He dropped his hands from the wheel, "what?"

Hayley looked up forgetting to answer her phone to look at him. Within seconds everything went black.

______

Coughing filled the air. Hayley looked around hearing her name being called over and over. Slowly her eyes opened and she saw the car smoking and broken.

She tried to move, but pain filled her entire body. A small groan of pain left her body.

"Don't move," a voice said.

"Huh?" Hayley whimpered and turned her head. An abandoned house. She blinked to clear her blurry vision.

"Hayley? Look."

Hayley turned to be met with familiar green eyes. She blinked again. "Elara?" She cried.

The girl nodded and scooted toward her. "Here," Elara bit into her wrist and held it lazily towards Hayley.