𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰, ROMEO & JULIET

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳

ELARA LEFT EARLY IN the morning with Hope to go Christmas shopping with Sam and Hayley

ELARA LEFT EARLY IN the morning with Hope to go Christmas shopping with Sam and Hayley. The three of them hadn't caught up in a while, altogether, so today they were taking advantage of it. Klaus and Elijah were out being murderous so her day was completely free to do this.

The trio walked down the street trying to find their next store.

"Wait, so Jackson proposed?" Elara asked.

"Yup."

"What did you say?" Sam asked.

"I told him to wait," Hayley answered. "I love him, I do, but...."

Elara looked at Sam who both had knowing looks on their faces.

There's always gonna be Elijah. She can't get over him no matter how hard she tries. Elara understood that all too well. No matter how many times she'd turn away his hand or ignore him, Klaus was always at every corner waiting for her to say yes.

No matter how hard they tried to get away, the Mikaelson brothers were not giving up.

"But there's Elijah with his puppy dog eyes, who although he won't ask you to leave Jackson he wants you to and you know it." Elara stopped at a kiosk on the sidewalk. She picked up the mini bottle of perfume and pulled it up to her nose.

"Honestly, I don't see where the confusion is. Jackson's great, but he's no Mikaelson," Sam said to her.

Elara turned her head, slowly, to give the boy a concerned look.

"Okay, mister, does Stefan know you're saying this?"

"Were you not just getting felt up by some guy plotting against Klaus?" Hayley defended Sammy.

Sammy raised his eyebrow in question, "What? Elara!"

"Wh- how do yo... you're sleeping with Elijah aren't you?" Elara turned to Hayley with a loud gasp. "Oh, my god. Jackson proposed because he knows you're sleeping with Elijah!"

"Oh my god, you're a slut," Sam laughed.

"And you know he knows. Hayley!"

Soon the three of them were all talking at the same time, trying to understand all 3 of their situations.

"Ladies, Samuel! You guys are quite the chatters," Klaus and Elijah stood in front of them. "Hello, my littlest wolf," Klaus leaned over the stroller to smile at his daughter. "Now, if I heard any of that correctly, you're all whores," he stated.

Elara opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, Hayley hid behind in embarrassment, knowing the two brothers heard their conversation, and Sam just nodded knowing it was true.

"I would just like to say, this is why I'm team Elijah," Sam whispered to Hayley. Elijah was staring into Hayley's soul only deepening the red crimson in her cheeks. Hayley pushed Sam away and glared.