𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬, YOU'RE PERFECT

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

ELARA GOT OUT OF THE CAR, one of Klaus's vampires grabbing her bags

ELARA GOT OUT OF THE CAR, one of Klaus's vampires grabbing her bags. They walked into the compound that was half-empty.

It's quieter than normal.

"Is Klaus here?" She asked the vampire. He shook his head. "The preacher died. He's out with the rest of the city." She nodded continuing to her room.

"You can leave it here. Thank you." She smiled opening her door. There was a piece of paper on her bed.

I was forcefully dragged out, we'll be back though. DO NOT GO TO SLEEP. X Sammy.

Elara sat down and looked around her room. She reached in her pocket to get the two photos.

She stood up going over to her desk looking for her tape. Opening the drawer she grabbed the stack of photos she has taken recently since she's been in New Orleans.

While everyone was gone Elara chose an empty wall to cover in her photos.

She started a new wall.

"You look well." She spun around towards her door. She let out a light chuckle once she saw the hybrid.

"Hi," she smiled.

He walked into the room. "Hi, love." She hugged him quickly. They pulled away and he looked down at her stomach.

"Bloody hell! She's huge." Elara slapped his shoulder.

"Don't say that. She can hear you." Klaus smiled all of his broody emotions from earlier now washed away with her presence. "I hope you know these next few weeks I refuse to leave this compound."

He laughed shaking his head, "whatever you want." Elara stared at his smile, loving the sight of his dimples. If she hasn't made it clear already, she loves his dimples.

Elara gasped and pointed to the corner of her room where all the stuff she brought back from home was.

"Caroline tricked me into a baby shower," she dragged him, sitting on the floor. "Look at these clothes. They are so adorable!" She opened the bag.

Klaus watched as she went through all the baby clothes, listening to every detail she spoke about. Even if most of the stuff she said made no sense to him he still listened.

Everything was perfect again. He no longer had any doubts about anything when it came to fathering their child.

"Can I ask you something?" Elara asked while sorting through all of the baby stuff. Klaus hummed handing her a folded onesie. "It's stupid. And it's just a question so don't read into it or anything. And honestly, I don't really care about the answer, I'm just curious I guess. You don't have to answer if you don't want."