19.

[Enjoy this chapter!]

The delivery man stood there with a simple smirk etched across his face. He seemed content as he held a blue vase filled with kaleidoscope roses. Twenty-four long-stemmed roses were adequately settled in the cool water.

"Delivery for...Jersey Coleman."

"Yeah, I'll give it to her."

"Okay. You will have to sign for it."

The deliveryman held out the clipboard for the woman to sign. She wasted no time scribbling her Hancock on the printed sheet. After doing so, she grabbed the vase and investigated the beautiful gift.

There was a medium-size envelope attached to the vase. It was more than likely a gift card. The woman furrowed her eyebrows as she traveled to the kitchen. Jersey was busy fixing the pecan pies. She was making four of them.

"Yo, look at this." The woman announced as she settled the vase on the counter.

Jersey turned around and noticed the surprise. She wiped her hands on her apron and marched over. The young woman's eyes were narrowed in suspicion.

"It's so beautiful." She commented while inspecting the roses. "Who is it from?"

"It doesn't say...."

Jersey detached the envelope from the vase and opened it. She pulled out a baby blue card and decided to find out what was inside. Unexpectedly, she was faced with a short message written in black ink. The handwriting was exquisite yet familiar. Jersey knew it was from her boyfriend.

A stack of cash was nestled inside.

Jerse,

Enjoy these flowers. They remind me of you: lively and alluring.

P.S: You have the best pussy in the world.

- Malcolm

"Not Malcolm simping...."

Jersey snatched the card back and said, "Amber!"

"Yo, he said you have the best pussy in the world." Amber pushed out. She was surprised to read that. Malcolm didn't speak like that to any woman he involved himself with.

"Why are you reading my card?" Jersey questioned her friend while covering her mouth. She felt embarrassed but happy at the same time. She'd never heard him utter such words to her before. However, he did express how much he loved her riding skills when she fucked him. That was pretty close.

"Now you're acting all embarrassed. Trust me, girl. You shouldn't be ashamed. Do you know how many girls want to hear that? Most niggas are too prideful to admit shit like that."

"I know." Jersey pushed out in a shy tone.

Amber leaned against the counter and said, "But it's different for you. Malcolm is known for his pride. However, he really loves your bony ass."

Jersey's mouth gaped from Amber's unexpected words. She ran her hand over her slim thigh and pushed out a soft laugh. The woman didn't get offended by her comment. Jersey knew she was skinny, but she could do nothing about it. Her eating habits and pregnancy didn't seem to change much about her weight.

She had a high metabolism.

"And if something were to happen to you...." Amber trailed off with a serious expression sketched across her face. "Or if you were to leave him...he'll be devastated. That nigga really loves you."

"I know..." Jersey trailed off and bit down on her bottom lip. Jersey was Malcolm's first relationship, his first love. He was in love with the woman and infatuated with her. He would be heartbroken if something caused them to split. "I love him too."