𝟎𝟑 || 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

The hectic sound of your alarm woke you up

You stretched your arm out to turn it off and yawned in the process.

You groaned, getting your hair out of your face. "I really don't want to go to work today."

You rolled your eyes and got out of bed, heading into your bathroom to take a refreshing shower, cleansing all the sleepliness off of you.

Once you were done with that, you got dressed in a comfortable outfit and headed out for work.

You wiggled the keys out of the door to your coffee shop, closing it again once you got inside and made sure the "closed" side of the sign was being showcased outside

You grabbed a light pastry from one of your glass displays as well as a drink. You sat down next to one of the many windows of your shop enjoying the view while eating.

The view's nice, so is the food, and i look pretty good if i do say so myself.

So why do i feel kind of... bored? Discontent? You thought to yourself as you suddenly spotted a couple walking down the street hand in hand, giggling to themselves. As much as you wanted to gag, there was no kidding they were a cute and clearly healthy couple.

You rolled your eyes and set your gaze back on your food. Whatever, jealousy's overrated anyways.

You sighed and got up from your seat.

Time to open up shop.

Half an hour later

You had finally finished cleaning up briefly before you got any customers.

Ding

You turned around as you heard the door's bell ring.

Sam, Lumine and Ganyu had arrived all at the same time.

"Hey Y/N!" they all exclaimed.