𝟐𝟏 || 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫?

S/N: sister's name. (yes yn has a sister 🤗)

 (yes yn has a sister 🤗)

"Y/N. finally, i've been waiting for you." Zhongli leaned against the fence of the mini balconey you had upstairs.

"Zhongli?" your eyes widened.

"again?" Dawn rolled his eyes.

"Zhongli what are you doing here? and up there of all places?" you tilted your head to the side and frowned, confused.

"i find this little balcony of yours to be quite lovely." he grinned. "but i suppose talking to you from here isn't ideal." he started going down the stairs.

the girls simply shrugged it off and went back to work. Dawn sat at a table, pretending to be on his phone while watching you two.

"so, what's up?"

"can we talk somewhere else?"

"why?"

"well..." he looked over at Dawn hiding in a corner.

you turned your head around as well. "Dawn?" you rolled your eyes. "alright, let's go outside."

"grab your coat and bag too, we're leaving." he grinned.

"alrig- wait what?"

"i'll be waiting for you." he left.

"whatever." you started grabbing your stuff. "Sam, use the copy of the shop key i gave you and close the door. i'm leaving early. bye girls!" you put your coat on your shoulders. but before you could put your arms in the sleeves, you felt a pair of hands holding your shoulders.

"where are you going?" he mumbled to you from behind.

"i don't know."

"you shouldn't trust a man so easily."

"you sound weird right now." you laughed. "i'll see you later." you waved to him and left.

Zhongli was patiently waiting for you outside. "what happened?"

"sorry?"

"why was he holding your shoulders like that?"

"he's just overprotective, you know him. he thinks you're gonna kidnap me." you laughed again.

he laughed along with you.

"that's not a no..." you jokingly side glared.