𝟏𝟐 || 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭

you sat on your bed in your dark bedroom

you sat on your bed in your dark bedroom. only the light coming from your big window was illuminating your room.

you were still reflecting.

reflecting on your feelings.

you let your back fall on your mattress and layed down as you sighed.

'i don't like him. i don't like him. i don't like him. he was just being nice, and i was surprised that he was being so nice. that's all.'

...

'but then,'

'why do i feel like this?'

'ring-ring-ring'

your alarm woke you up, making you jump. you got out of your bed and just did your usual routine and left to open your café.

as you were opening your café with your keys, you decided to check the time on your phone.

"it's saturday?!" you shouted.

you took your key out of the door and put it in your pocket. while sighing deeply, you slowly banged your head on your coffee shop's front door in despair and disappointment.

'at least i get to stay home and relax...'

'but i wanna do something outside'

"Y/N?" a familiar deep voice called your name. "what are you doing?"

you slowly turned your head around to look at who was talking to you.

you felt your heart skip a beat at the sight of the tall long haired man infront of you.

you took a deep breath to compose yourself and spoke up.

"like an idiot, i came here to open up shop because i didn't realize we were saturday." you banged your head on the door again.

"and you, what are you doing here Dawn?"

"i think you dropped your bracelet yesterday." he handed you the bracelet.