𝟏𝟕 || 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐬

TYSM FOR 21k READS?!?! LIKE HELLO?! (update: we are now at 27k reads. i started this chapter a while ago in case u couldnt tell) i started this book as a joke and i wasnt expecting this

also, Diluc body goals. (the pic)

this chapter is so incredibly long (4k words) and idk if yall like that but i thought i owed you guys for publishing this so late.

"can i stay over at your place tonight? again?"

"again? what do you mean again?"

"that time i... fainted. and you had to take care of me." he blushed.

"oh, yeah now i remember. i tried waking you up so many times but you were knocked out! you looked like a baby too. you even snore like a baby." you laughed.

"pardon?"

"you snore so quietly. and you look so scary when you sleep too."

"too? you think i'm scary?"

you got closer to him and whispered in his ear and pinched the air. "a little bit."

you felt his hand hold your lowerback as the bus slightly jumped from what you assumed was a bump on the road.

"careful."

you had slightly crashed into him, your face on his chest.

"are you alright?" he asked, still not letting go of you.

you looked up at him. "thanks." you pushed yourself away from him and he retrieved his hand. "you can stay over by the way, i don't mind."

"thank you."

"no problem. it'll be an opportunity to try out some more of that cooking of yours you promised me." you grinned.

the two of you continued talking during the whole ride and the walk to your home.

you finally unlocked the door

"welcome back." you took your shoes off.

"thank you, again. i really don't know how to pay you back-"