𝟎𝟖 || 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

You took care of him

You took care of him. you brought him on the couch, turned the lights off, closed the windows etc. got a small bucket of cold water with a towel and kept it on his forehead. and medication too. how could you forget.

"look at you, sleeping all comfortably while i'm doing all the hard work." you told him. you knew he wasn't awake but it just made it all funnier.

you stared at him sleeping soundly.

"ok fine, you deserve it." You sighed. "well, now i have to bring you some medicine. don't move, stay here." you said sarcastically.

you went to the kitchen and reached for the white plastic bag Dawn had left on the counter.

you started rummaging through it, looking for the syrup he bought.

he spent his own money for my medication?

you observed the syrup's box, looking for the right dose for Dawn.

you made your way to the couch where he was laying. you tried to lift him up a little bit so he could properly digest the syrup.

after gently lifting him, you put a pillow underneath to support him.

you turned his head towards your face, your hands gently framing his face. tossing his scarlet hair out of his face and away from his mouth.

He really is handsome. You thought as your mind traced back to Ganyu's words from the other day.

the sudden sound of rain tapping on your windows snapped you back to reality. you started pouring the syrup into his mouth, past his lips.

you always loved the rain. especially at night. it was such a beautiful sight to you. the dark atmosphere, the sound of rain tapping on your windows. It was just a nice feeling you couldn't really explain.

after feeding the sleeping man his syrup, you headed back to the kitchen to put the syrup back to its place and go clean the now used spoon.

you then got a bowl of cold water with a small towel you had folded. you carried them in your arms all the way to the living room next to the couch in which Dawn was laying in.

drenching the towel into the bowl, you placed it on his forehead while lightly resting your hand it.

he flinched at the sudden touch. he was already frowning while sleeping earlier, but now it looked even more intense.

what if i just...

you subtly stretched his eyebrows from each other, in an attempt to make him stop frowning. somehow, it worked.

better. You couldn't help but smile.

you silently sighed in relief. getting up from your sitting position, you closed your curtains and closed your windows, a bit sad. afterall, you loved the sound of rain. But you couldn't leave them open, it wouldn't benefit you or him considering you were sick.