𝟎𝟒 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Diluc

Diluc

He sighed to himself, laying his head back while spinning himself in his office chair.

It's been 40 minutes and I still haven't gotten any work done. He thought to himself as he cursed his insomnia. He heard someone knock at the door. "Come in." He said.

His assistant, Adelinde walked in. "Mr. Ragnvindr, you seem quite exhausted. Would you like for me to go downstairs and get you an energy drink?"

"No that's alright. I'll go get it myself. Maybe it'll wake me up a bit."

"Very well then." She walked up to him and set down a set of documents on his desk. The blonde woman then left.

He tried reading a bit of them, but his eyelids were too heavy. "How come I'm always sleepy at the wrong time?" He groaned as he got up to go get his energy drink.

Stepping out of the elevator, he tried getting some coins out of his pockets.

Many people greeted him formally as he walked around. Most of them were panicking. Who wouldn't when you're slacking off and your CEO decides to pay a visit to your floor?

He greeted them briefly and rolled his eyes when he was faced with the vending machine so no one would see. He looked for an energy drink so he could dial the number and pay.

You've got to be kidding me. His eyes slightly widened when he realized there were no energy drinks.

He turned to a woman walking by him and stopped her. "You."

The woman slowly turned around. "Yes Mr. Ragnvindr?"

"Can you check if there are energy drinks in this machine? I can't tell if my insomnia's getting to me or if there really isn't anything." He sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"Oh, yes sir."

"Thank you." He smiled gently. Was it a real smile though? Next question.

The woman checked. She turned around to her boss. "Your vision is fine. There's really nothing in here. Sir."

"Thank you very much."

She nodded and left. Whispering to herself about how weird her CEO apparently was.

Diluc couldn't care less. "Guess I'm getting coffee."

"