𝟎𝟔 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

"Lumine, go clean the bathroom

"Lumine, go clean the bathroom. It's your turn this week." You told the blonde.

"What?! Seriously?" She groaned.

"How come Ganyu and Sam don't complain when I tell them to do it?"

She groaned again and made her way to the bathroom.

After making sure she properly took the cleaning supplies and went into the bathroom, you went back to making an order for one of your customers.

After finishing it, you made your way to their table and handed it to them. Making your way back behind the counter, you noticed people were slowly leaving, and a bit earlier than usual too. You watched the TV on one of the walls of your café. They were announcing rain in 30 minutes.

You made a mental note to leave a bit earlier too since you hadn't brought an umbrella.

Lumine came back out. "Thank god it wasn't this nasty this time."

"You can go home now." You told her.

"What? So early?"

"Yeah it's gonna rain in not long. You should go now."

She nodded, thanked you and told you goodbye after grabbing her stuff and leaving.

Now, there was Sam left. But before you could go talk to her, you noticed someone else had come in. Dawn.

He walked up to the counter, despite you glaring at him.

"Hello."

"Y/N... hello." He said sheepishly.

"What can I get you?"

He cleared his throat. "Black coffee and a blueberry muffin please."

"Alright. Take a seat and we'll get it to you." You said, remaining professional.

He sat down somewhere.

You sighed to yourself and finally went over to Sam. "Sam, you should probably head home. It's gonna rain in not long."

"Oh. You're right. What about you though? You don't have an umbrella right?"

"It's fine. I'll leave before the rain gets too intense and buy an umbrella somewhere."

"Okay then." She shrugged. "I'll see you soon, bye!" She ran to the staff room to get her stuff and leave.

You waved her off and started making Dawn's order. As soon as you were finished, you turned around and noticed there remained no one else but you and Dawn in your café.

Does he have an umbrella? You wondered.

Wait, no. I shouldn't worry about that jerk.

"Here's your order." You set down his coffee and muffin.