𝟎𝟓 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩

The light seeped in to your window and through your blinds

The light seeped in to your window and through your blinds. Causing you to bat your eyelashes, trying to adjust to the ligthing.

You threw your hand on your night table, looking for your phone to check the time. When you finally felt the heavy rectangular thing under your palm, you grabbed it and looked on your screen.

"IT'S 12:34?!" You jumped out of bed. You noticed a dozen of notifications from different contacts.

Lumine 10:22 am
"WHERE R UU?? T U DEAD? WHY ARENT U HERE?"
12 other messages

Ganyu 8:16 am
"Y/N? you're alright, right? please tell me nothing happened to you..."
5 other messages

Sam 7:35 am
"maybe your dead. probably not. you maybe just overslept..? you never do tho."
9 other messages

You unlocked your phone and opened the groupchat with all four of you.

"Guys I'm fine." You replied by text.

Before they could even reply, someone initated a facetime call. You answered.

"Hey guys I'm fine. I just overslept. Give me thirty minutes and I'll be there." You yawned.

"No way." Sam said.

"What?" You answered.

"You're clearly tired, you deserve a rest. Take the day off."

"Yes please do." Ganyu added.

"Yes please!! I don't feel like working today..." Lumine added.

"Alright fine I get it. I'll take the day off." You said before hanging up.

Guess I'm having fun today.