𝟐𝟗 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

So close to 30 chapters !!! Which means we're nearing the end of this fanfic.

New characters being introduced??? Holy moly

"And then what?" Ganyu asked.

"Well that's it. We just bought Jane Austen books." You said.

"He's totally in love with you. How can you be so stupid?" Lumine said. She was always so spontaneous so you didn't pay attention to anything she said most of the time.

"Yeah right. Anyway, I accepted his gala thing."

"You did? You sure you're up for the task?" Sam asked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You turned to her.

"Don't get me wrong. If there's anyone that can do it, it's you. I'm just worried you might be overwhelmed. It's true you own and run a business by yourself, but wine tasting galas are up top at the big leagues. Only rich people. I just don't want you to feel insignificant or scared." She shifted in her seat.

You continued cleaning the table. "Yeah well. Doesn't hurt to try. Besides, I don't know any of these people. If I embarrass myself, then boo hoo. I'm never gonna see them again." You said. "Thanks for caring though."

"Always."

"Alright. Let's wrap this up so we can go home everyone."

After a while the girls had left, and you stayed behind.

You heard someone enter your shop. You turned around to see two tall men. One with white hair, and the other with black hair.

You had never seen them before. But they didn't really look like your average customer.

"Uh... are you guys closed?" The one with the black hair and blue eyes asked, his voice was relatively coarse and deep. The way he prolonged his 'uh' sounded nice.

"Yes, we are. We have a sign displayed on the big glass window." You said as you put your hands on your hips.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He said awkwardly.

You looked at him, also feeling awkward.

"Uh... I'm really sorry again, but could I please just get something to eat really quickly? Me and my friend here are starving."

"Who's paying?"

"I will." The other man said. His voice was insanely deep. It kind of reminded you of Zhongli's voice.

You sighed. "Fine. But you're going to grab your food and leave." You walked behind the counter. "What can I get for you today?"

"I'd like a pain chocolatine, and a small brioche along with a heavily milked coffee please." The white haired man ordered. You noticed how flawless his prononciation of French words was. He made a piece of bread sound beautiful.