𝟎𝟗 || 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

You were all heading to your café

after finally arriving to your bus stop, the three of you sat down and waited for the bus. you were sitting in between Zhongli and Dawn. your shoulder was barely touching Zhongli's. you could slightly feel the texture of his dark coat. it felt smooth and from the looks of it, it was made of leather.

Dawn however, was sitting a bit more distanced.

Eventually, the bus arrived and you got on it. You walked into your café. It was open because you had already texted Sam asking her if she could manage the café for the day.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asked you as you walked in.

"Don't worry, we're just here as customers." You laughed.

"Now you've got me stressing even more. I feel like you're going to note down all my mistakes and grade me."

You chuckled at the comment.

"Are you going to pay..?" She asked, curious.

"Mistake no. 1 noted." You said as your pursed your lips.

She laughed. "For free. Got it."

"We're just going to sit down. Give them some time to let them choose what they want to get." You said.

After making your way to a table, you all sat down and talked.

Sam eventually came up to order. "What can I get for you today?"

"i'll take a 'Misty Garden' please, and make it dense. i like my tea strong." Zhongli responded.

Now it was Dawn's turn. "i'll take a 'Gray Valley Sunset'. along with a croissant please."

You then gave your order and Sam walked back behind the counter.

in the meantime, two new customers had entered. one of them had blue hair and rich melanin. the other one on the other hand, had pale skin and light freckles all over his face. his eyes were a deep blue and he had brown-ish ginger hair. he was taller than the first man. both of them were extremely handsome.

the ginger one came up to the counter. He started talking to Sam. Probably taking his order. Meanwhile, the blue haired on joined the three of you, more specifically Dawn.

do they know each other?

Dawn looked more and more irritated everytime a word came out of his mouth. Kaeya was now looking at you while smirking. "You're the girl who bumped into me at the supermarket the other day right?" He asked.