𝟏𝟎 || 𝐓𝐞𝐚, 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 & 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"tonight?!" you felt your cheeks burn up, as well as your ears

"i-i apologize Y/N. i did not mean anything like that." he cleared his throat.

"ah... sorry. that was my fault."

"no i apologize for being so... misleading."

"..."

Why am i so awkward recently?

"so uh, what did you mean by that?" you asked, trying to make things less awkward.

"i meant that as in inviting you over for some tea. Now, not at night." he explained.

"oh.. okay well, I'd love to." You said, still blushing a bit.

he simply smiled at you and looked out the bus window.

"come in." Zhongli told you as he gestured for you to get inside first.

as you went inside, you noticed how well decorated, clean and organized his place was.

"wow! it's so nice here."

"please, take a seat. i'll be with you in a few seconds. i'll just go make the tea." he said as he removed his dark brown leather coat that usually wears.

"alright." you replied as you looked around his place, still in awe.

"how do you like your tea?" he asked while looking at you.

you answered him and removed your coat as well.

"i'll make sure to fulfill your request. you can turn on the Television if you want." he spoke.

"no it's okay. i'll just watch you make the tea."

"if that's what you prefer, go ahead." he answered while smiling as gently as usual.