€hapter 1

Taylor's POV
I tossed and turned in my bed. It was hot and I couldn't sleep. I shot up out of bed remembering I had to go to work.

I sighed in relief as I checked the time. It's only 5:00 am I have to be to work at 7:00 am. I worked at an office. It was a pretty good job especially for my age. I got paid 950 a week. That's a lot to me.

It was enough to pay for my house in Houston, Texas, and my extreme car collection along with all my food and everything. I lived alone in a two bedroom 2 story house.

I lived alone, but I did have a special someone his name was Shawn. Yes I'm gay. Anyways Shawn is 16 while I'm 19 but that's not the problem. We live thousand of miles apart. I live in Texas and he lives in Canada.

We met over the internet, and we began to talk and I just fell in love with everything about him. Oh and his voice was perfection. It was his passion to sing. Shawn even played the guitar. I loved him.

I sighed dazed just thinking about him.

I got out the hot bed and stepped and the carpeted floor. I got up and walked to my closet scanning my closet for something to wear.

I didn't work at any office, I worked at a photography office. I was a photographer for things like weddings, modeling, and other big events I loved my job.

At my job we didn't wear suits we just wore are regular everyday clothes. It was a great industry. Two of my best friends worked with me, Jack Gilinsky and Cameron Dallas. They have been with me since 8th grade.

They where gay also, but they where single.

--
I grabbed my bag full of my sample photos and grabbed my case with my camera in it before walking out the door.

I locked the door behind me before making my way to my black jeep. It was just one of the cars out of my collection.

I unlocked the doors, opened my door, and put my stuff in the passenger seat before climbing in. I put the key in the ignition and turned it until the car started.

Before leaving my driveway I sent Shawn a good morning text he should be waking up now.

------

Shawn's POV
I was doing my hair as my phone went off. It was a text from my boyfriend Taylor. He lived in Texas. We had a long distance relationship, but we where really strong.

Babe❤️:
Hey babe I hope you have a good day at school. I love you. I'm sorry it's not as long as usual but I'm in a rush to get to work ill text you when I get there. Bye love.

Shawn:
Love you too. And have a good day at work. Make sure you text me during lunch so I don't get my phone taken away again😆

I sat my phone down back on the counter as I put the finishing touches to my look before exiting the bathroom. I walked to my closet.

I picked out a navy blue flannel with white stripes and a white undershirt and a pair of skinny jeans with all black vans.

My typical everyday outfit.

I quickly put on my outfit before walking down the hall in my apartment to the living room. I lived with my best friends Jack Johnson and Nash Grier.

We split the bills with our parents. They all helped until we finished school and left for college. It was a three bedroom apartment. It was nice size not to small just perfect.

Jack was already in the kitchen eating cereal. I don't know where Nash is he always takes the longest to get ready. "Hey" I said. I was happy today since it was Friday. "hey" Jack mumbled with a full mouth of cereal.

"Come on now Jack don't talk with your mouth full" I said. Jack shrugged his shoulder and went back to his food.

He's has a special personality.

-----
I walked through the crowded halls of West wood High (A/N made up)
I smiled at some people as I walked by. I wouldn't say I was popular, but I was kinda well known.

But I'm not the one who likes attention. That's just not me.

I squeezed my way through the crowd until I was at my locker. I unlocked it and placed my book bag in after taking out my binder.

It was gonna be a long day.

First chapter, well if your coming from my other book hello!!!😃

Anyways so I do

QOTD(Question of the day):

And

QOTC(Quote of the chapter:

So for today

QOTD: Your age and grade?

AOTD: I'm 13 and in 7th grade.

QOTC: But my dear this is not wonderland and you are not Alice.

I hope y'all enjoy this book.

~Rebeka✌️😋