€hapter 8

Taylor's POV
I stepped into the Luke warm water. The heat from the sun was beating on my already tanned back. I wasn't the one to get sun burnt I mostly tanned.

I was the last one to change so everyone was already scattered around the pool. Lillian was talking to Jack and Jack, and Carson was laughing at Shawn who was standing on the diving board. "Guys guess who got off of punishment?!" A boy with tanned skin, braces, he was very lean and had green eyes that popped due to his skin tone said walking into the backyard.

"Daniel. How the hell did you get off punishment?" Carson said. Ok so that's Daniel. "I have ways" Daniel had a cocky smirk on his face. "You threw a fit didn't you" Shawn asked. "Yep" The smirk that was once on his face was now gone.

Everyone laughed at him. "Wait Daniel" Lillian spoke. "This is Taylor" She pointed towards me. "Hey. I'm Daniel" He smiled at me. I walked off the step off the pool. "Taylor" I shook his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you and to celebrate Taylor being here for Shawn I brought Liquor" Daniel raised two bottles in the air. "Yassss" Carson yelled. "Ok y'all people are fucking awesome" I said. Shawn laughed and clung onto my back.

"Shawn you better keep him because he is cool as fuck" Lillian said.

Shawn's POV
What Lillian just said meant a lot to me. My friends are my everything, and this is the first boyfriend I have had that they actually enjoy having around.

"Shots" Daniel grinned. We all piled out the pool and grabbed the shot glasses Daniel had filled up with Black Velvet liquor, this is the good stuff. We all clanked glasses.

I threw my head back as I swallowed the liquor. I sat the class down and my face scrunched up at the burning sensation in my throat. "Now let's swim" Jj ran and jumped in the pool did a front flip. Show off.

------
Taylor's POV

By now the whole group where tipsy. I watched carefully as Jack jumped off the diving board and sung did a split in the air. We where playing a game called pose. Basically there where three judges and there was a certain pose we would give them and whoever did it best wins.

Jj jumped off. Then Lillian. Then Daniel. Me,Taylor, and Carson where the judges. "Ok well I think Jj won that one" Taylor slurred. "No it was Lillian" I argued. "Yea I agree with Shawn" Carson said. "Your only saying that cause it's your girlfriend" Taylor said.

"Shut up let's play a different game" Lillian swam towards her boyfriend. Jack and Jack swam over and we formed a circle. Everyone just started talking. I feel bad for Daniel he's the only one who isn't a couple. Besides Jack and Jack, but you know.

I climbed onto Taylor's lap who was sitting on the bench thing in the pool. I put my knees on either side of his thighs, and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. "Ewww guys stop" I groaned. Lillian and Carson was making out.

Taylor laughed his laugh was heaven. "Tay I'm tired" I laid my head on his chest. "Your lucky I don't have work tomorrow" Taylor yawned lightly. I smacked Carson's head to get his attention. "What?!" He groaned pulling away from eating face with Lillian.

"Are your parents coming back home tonight?" I asked. Carson shook his head. "Good me and Taylor are staying in the guest room" I got up off Taylor's lap. "Ok" Carson went back to Lillian. Nastys.

Me and Taylor got out the pool and dried off. My drunk ness was starting to go away. I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my bag off the table. Taylor followed me into the house. I walked up the stairs. Carson house was big but not like a mansion.

His house was very comfy and warm. I walked up the hard-wood stairs and walked down the hall I opened the second door on the left which was the guest room. I sat my bag on the queen size bed.