€hapter 16

I didn t understand the point of this picture until I seen Taylor's shirt, and then I got major feels😱

2 weeks later
Taylor's POV

@shawnmendes
I wonder sometimes if you can just let go of what we had if you ever really needed me.

I still need you.

@shawnmendes
I wanna talk to you, but that would just show my weakness.

Same.

@shawnmendes
I hope this is just for a little while and not forever.

I read through Shawn's timeline on twitter. All the tweets are mostly about our break-up.

I've just been mourning over our break-up for two weeks straight. I went to my photos. I haven't dared to even go here, but today I am. There are a good bit of me and Shawn. At the beach, him sleeping, us kissing, some photos he sent me.

I tear slipped out my eye and fell down my cheek. I came across this video I never knew was even in my phone. I clicked play.

"Hello Taylor" Shawn smiled to the camera. "Your in your room doing who knows what" Shawn said. "I just wanted to tell you I love you lots" Shawn said.

I smiled through my tears.

"Taylor" He screamed my name. I see my body appear in the screen. "Come here" Shawn motioned me over. "Yea?" I asked. "I love you" Shawn said. I came behind him, and leaned over the back of the couch.

Shawn tilted his head back, and I leaned down and kissed him.

I don't even remember this.

I disappeared out the camera. "That's why I love you" Shawn said.

The video ended. I miss him to much.

@taylorcaniff
I miss you a lot😔
(Attach video)

Shawn's POV

"So you and Taylor are done?" Carson asked. "Yes ok for the hundredth time. Will y'all just stop asking questions about him" I exclaimed getting up from my spot on the couch, and walked to my room.

I slammed the door behind me, and sat on the end of the bed. I'm tired of hearing questions about our break-up. We broke up plain and simple.

"You ok?" I recognized Jacks voice. "Can I just be left alone" I say. I can hear footsteps walk away from the door.

I sighed and started scrolling to Twitter, and of course I came across Taylor's tweet. It was a video I made over the summer at his house.

Well Taylor if you missed me so much you would try to call me, but what did the niggah do? Post shit on twitter.
(A/N I just went ghetto on y'all, but I just had to)

@shawnmendes
Well if you really missed me you would try to talk to me so...

See what he gotta say about this. My phone went off signaling I got a message. I know he did not.

Taylor:
Posting stuff on twitter again I see

Shawn:
😒

Taylor:
Stop

Shawn:
You stop trying to act all innocent

Taylor:
I'm not

Shawn:
Ok😂

Taylor:
Damn your fucked up

Shawn:
Nah you are

Taylor:
How?

Shawn:
Your being a hypocrite. You just posted that video on twitter.

Taylor:
Yea but you do it everyday. All I said was I missed you.

Shawn:
Really, you miss me? You broke up with me Taylor. I didn't break up with you! So get over yourself you think you can just break up with me everytime, and then I'm supposed to run back in your arms. This the second time in two months you broke up with me. How do you think that makes me feel.

Taylor:
I'm sorry ok? There's nothing I can do to take that back. I'm sorry that I make huge mistakes that I'll know I will regret, but you do things to me know one else can!

Shawn:
I'm tired of fighting over text if you want to finish this then Skype me.

I shut off my phone and put it on the bed beside me. I crossed my arms over my chest and breathed out. He is making me so mad.

My computer went off meaning Taylor was calling me. I walked to my desk and sat in the chair, and answered the call. "What?" I said harshly. "Shawn.." Taylor sighed clearly aggravated.

"I'm really trying here" Taylor says again. "I don't care" I say. "Shawn!" Taylor exclaims. "Taylor" I mock him. "I got an idea" Taylor speaks. "And that is genius" I say sassily. "You will say your problems, and then I'll say mine" Taylor said.

"Fine, but your starting" I grumbled. If you haven't noticed I don't wanna talk to his ass. "Ok well I just hate how you never talk to me when you have a problem with our relationship and-" I cut him off.

"Ok but that is a valid reason to fucking break up with me?" I exclaimed. "Can I talk!" Taylor's voice rose. "Talk then" I said. "Now if you would just come to me, and talk to me we could communicate better, and not fight so much" Taylor finishes.

I was about to speak when Carson busted in my room. "Da fuck" I screamed. "Sorry But can I borrow your phone charger?" Carson asked. "Yes. It's over there" I motioned towards where it was plugged in.

"Bye" I waved him out the room. "Now I don't like how you just think you can break up with me, and then expect me to come back when you want me" I say. My voice was starting to get unsteady. I didn't want to be weak in front of Taylor, not again.

"It makes me feel like I mean nothing to you" I had to stop talking due to the lump in my throat. I put my head in my hands, and let tears spill out. My shoulders shook as I cried. "It makes me feel like I mean nothing to you Taylor" I continued.

Taylor put his head in his hands and sighed. By this point tears came out involuntary. I got up from my spot at the desk, and went to my bathroom. I sat on the toilet and just cried. I sobbed and cried.

I'm tired of crying over him. I don't even know why I do sometimes.

I was in the bathroom crying for about five minutes. I wiped my eyes, and walked back out the bathroom. Taylor was no longer on the screen. I turned off my computer, and went and laid in my bed.

This is all to much for me.

Dramatic chapter. There not making up quit yet.

QOTD:
Are you a momma's boy/girl or a daddy's girl/boy?

AOTD:
Mamma's girl💕

SOTD:
Photograph~Ed Sheeran

QOTC:
I hate how you can put me through the hardest shit, but I always come back to you no matter what. That's only because I love you.