€hapter 13

Damn Rabbit🐰scratched me😭
Shawn's POV

The hotel overlooked the beach. The room was very nice. It had a little kitchen built in it. Right out the window was the beach, and I wanted to go, so that's what we where doing.

I had just finished changing and I was waiting for Taylor. "Babe come on" I groaned. "coming, coming" Taylor walked out the bathroom, shirtless. Damn he's just so sexy. I can't.

"You ready?" I asked. Taylor nodded and I grabbed our beach bag. Taylor locked the door behind us. "Wait up" Taylor called as I was already ahead of him. "Your slow" I stopped in my tracks.

Taylor intertwined our fingers when he reached me. "Let's just take the stairs that elevator gives me anxiety" I said. We walked towards the stairs, and began to walk down them.

We where only on the third floor, so it didn't take that long. We walked out the front doors of the building, and right behind the hotel was the beach.

It was a little crowded, but we found a spot away from everyone. "I have to tan because I am pale" I spoke. "Yea me too" Taylor agreed. We laid out our towels, and laid down on them.

I laid on my back, and folded my arms so my head rested on them. "I love you" Taylor looked at me in the same position as me. "I love you too" I smiled at his randomness.

I closed my eyes and let the sun rays tan my back. This was very relaxing hearing the waves crash on shore, and just laying in the sun. Living in Canada it's cold up there, so it's not often you can go to the beach.

So I'm going to enjoy this while I can. I've been thinking about the whole thing with moving in with Taylor. I don't know if I'm ready for that big step. I'm only sixteen.

"I want you to meet my parents" Taylor spoke. "Ok..When?" I asked. "Tomorrow" He said. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "They live in Florida" I questioned. "Yea, so you in?" Taylor said.

"I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?" I say.

"Don't worry they will" Taylor smiled at me. "Because If I love you then I know they will" he added.

"Stop" I blushed. Taylor leaned over and kissed my slightly red cheek.

------
The sun was setting on the horizon. The big crowd was gone, but I few people still laid on the beach watching the sunset. My head was resting on Taylor's shoulder, and my legs where draped over his while his arm was wrapped around my shoulders.

Every once and a while he would lean down and kiss my cheek causing me to smile bright. The sky was getting darker by the minutes, and no one seemed to be on the beach but us.

The light summer breeze flowed through my hair. All I could hear was the waves hitting shore. I couldn't see anything really.

"Let's walk" I spoke lifting my legs, and head off of Taylor. I stood up and reached my hand out for Taylor. He took the gesture, and I jerked him up.

"God Shawn your gonna pull my arm out if socket" Taylor spoke. I laughed lightly at him, grabbing my hand Taylor and I walked down the shore line.

The tide rose and engulfed our feet in the salty water. We stayed walking in a comfortable silence. Our hands intertwined, they where getting sweaty but I didn't care.

Everything was perfect in this moment.

-----
We walked back to the hotel. I could feel the sand all over my body and let me tell you it was very uncomfortable. The only people in the lobby was the women behind the desk.

I was tired, and I just felt really grumpy, and aggravated for no reason. (A/N y'all get like that when your tired I do😎)

We walked to the elevator silently. I pressed the up button. It didn't take long since it was almost midnight, and half the people where sleeping in the building.

Me and Taylor stepped in the elevator and the doors closed behind us as I clicked the '3' button. The elevator shifted signaling we where moving.

I wasn't scared of elevators they just gave me anxiety. The doors opened, and we walked to our room. I watched as Taylor pulled out the key and unlocked it.

I went straight for my suitcase to get clothes, and then I went to the shower. I turned on the water, and peed while it heated up. "Shawn" Taylor called. "Yea" I said popping my head out the door.

"Hurry up I want to go to sleep" Taylor said. "Just come shower with me" I gestured for Taylor to come in. Taylor grabbed his clothes and walked in the bathroom.

I got in the shower Taylor following. It wasn't no sexy time in the shower. We just washed the sand off our body's. We got out, and got dressed for bed. I threw on some boxers and sweats, and Taylor had on basketball shorts.

I laid in the bed and Taylor followed me. "I love you" Taylor spoke. "I love you too" I leaned over, and pecked Taylor's lips. I didn't even bother trying to cuddle with Taylor.

I mean come on we are two boys sleeping in one bed. We always end up on different sides of the bed. Sometimes I wake up in his arms. Those are the best mornings.

Shortest chapter ever but listen y'all don't even know what is going to happen next chapter stuff is starting to pick up. Yes, yes, yes!!!😎

QOTD: What do you think is gonna happen next chapter?

AOTD: Hint: Shawn makes his decision, and it's a time change to the end of the summer.

SOTD: Fire and Gold~ Bea Miller

QOTC:
"The war is in my mind"
She said
"And the wounds are on my body"