Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

The sun shined through the curtains into my eyes. I really need some darker curtains. Shawn shifted lightly in my arms. The sun was now shining in his eyes due to the way he had moved. His eyes squeezed tight and he groaned.

"God Taylor do you not have curtains" Shawn voice was scruffy from not talking for a while. "Yea there just white" I said. Shawn groaned sitting up in bed. I followed his actions. "We have to get up anyways, so we can go to the beach" I said. Shawn got up out of bed and I followed him with my eyes.

He stretched and weird sounds came out his mouth, I laughed at his cuteness before getting out of bed.

-----
I watched carefully as Shawn's hair flew everywhere, and his eyes where hidden behind his black sunglasses. It was a beautiful sight.

I took my eyes off him so I could focus back on the road. I could see the horizon of the beach from my side view. I could hear the seagulls chirping, I hate those things they always swoop down. I remember one time my cousin threw a chip over my head and the bird almost hit me. (A/N true story)

I pulled into the sandy parking lot. I could already here the waves hitting the shore. Shawn jumped out the car as soon as it was parked. I grabbed the cooler and Shawn grabbed the beach bag. "I have been wanting to go to the beach forever" Shawn spoke. "Me too" I agreed with him.

The sand was hot on my feet. I was carrying my shoes in my hand, but the dan was scorching hot due to the sun beating down on it. I looked around for a empty spot far away from everybody. Not many people where here because it was a week day.

I found the most uncrowned spot, and we sat our stuff down there. "Let's get in the water" Shawn pulled on my arm. "Can I take my shirt off" I laughed. Shawn groaned, so I took my sweet time. I slowly pulled it over my head.

"Ok if anything you are going to get me horny so not working babe" Shawn said. "Ok Babe" I said emphasizing 'babe'. "Ok now let's go" Shawn pulled on my arm and whined. I let him lead me too the water. The tide was already at our feet, and the waves where a decent size like the ones that knock you down and carry you with it, but not powerful, killing waves.

"I love the waves" Shawn said as a wave crashed on our feet. We started to make our way deeper in the water. The water was up to our waist by now. A big wave came and almost knocked Shawn down. I laughed at him. "Be quiet" And as he said that he pushed me down into the water.

I gasped as I shot out the water. I pretended as if I was mad. "Are you serious?" I questioned. Shawn just nodded his head and continued to laugh, when he was to busy laughing I pushed him down in the water. Karma's a bitch.

--------
Shawn's POV

"I don't even know your name" I sung with my head back washing the shampoo out. It was so fun at the beach with Taylor, the only bad thing is now I have sand in places that don't shine.

When the water began to get cold I got out, dried off, and slipped my boxers and a pair of plaid pajama pants over my legs.

I walked out the bathroom steam trailing out behind me. Taylor laid on the bed hair still wet, and Rosales from his shower. I walked up to the bed, and sat on his stomach. "I love you" Taylor spoke. "I love you too" I reached down and kissed him softly.

I rolled of him and on the bed. I propped my head up on my hand, and looked at Taylor, he followed my actions. "Staring contest" He challenged. I stared directly in his eyes. I tried to make faces that would make him laugh, but he wasn't breaking.

Taylor made this weird face causing me to laugh which made me lose. "Your a cheater" I faked whined. "Don't hate the player hate the game" Taylor said. I looked at him "really" I said. "Really"

This is a short chapter but I'm writing it on the bus so yea. And we made it to 2k what up😎

QOTD:
Favorite color?

AOTD: Mint green

SOTD:
I don't even know your name~Shawn Mendes❤️😎

QOTC:
We're all in the same game, just different levels, dealing with the same hell, just different devils