Chapter 7

That's all there outfits and that extra text message thing. It's jolinsky.

Shawn's POV
I woke up to a light shifting of the bed. I opened my eyes, Taylor was standing up doing something on his phone. "What time is it?" I groaned a little. Taylor jumped a little at my words. "Uhh it is 6:00 am, I have to go for work" Taylor spoke.

"You need a ride" I sat up a little. "if you don't mind" Taylor chuckled. I got up out of bed and stretched my body. Best feeling in the world.

I picked up a random hoodie off the back of my desk chair and put it on over my bare chest. "thanks" Taylor slipped his white shirt over his head. I nodded I wasn't really the one to talk in the mornings.

We walked out of my room and down the stairs. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

I locked the door behind us before walking to the car and getting in. "You can take me the hotel" Taylor spoke. "ok" I cranked up the car and drove out my neighborhood.

The car ride was silent but a comfortable one. I made it to the hotel in twenty minutes. "Ok I love you, I should be done with work around three o'clock" Taylor leaned over the console and kissed me. I kissed back.

Taylor pulled away and opened his door stepping out. He stood in the doorway. "I love you" He smiled. "I love you too" I chuckled. Taylor closed the door and started to walk away. I rolled down my window. "I'll text you" I called out. Taylor turned around "ok" he yelled.

I smiled and put the car in drive and started heading back home. By time I got home the sun had started to rise. I wasn't really tired anymore, so that means I'll be up for hours alone doing nothing. As I pulled in the driveway my phone started to ring. Expecting it to be Taylor I answered the phone.

"How could you?!" Lillian voice rand through the phone. "Ok what did I do and two why are you up at like seven o'clock in the morning" I questioned her. "Why didn't you tell me Taylor was in town" Lillian completely ignored my question.

"I don't know maybe because he just got here yesterday" I said. "We are meeting him tonight. Me, Carson, Daniel, and whoever else is gonna be there" She demanded. "ok fine gosh" I scoffed. "Ok I love you bye" She said and hung up.

Oh my god she gets on my nerves. I feel like I'm the daddy's little girl and Lillian is the dad. I sighed opening my car door. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. Lillian just makes me so mad, but like the mad where it's funny and aggravating at the same time.

I walked up the stairs dragging my feet behind me. I knew my friends where gonna embarrass me tonight. I'm not looking forward to it.

2:00
Taylor's POV
I just finished my photo shoot with this couple. They where taking pictures for there wedding invitations. Now I just had to put them on my computer and I can go back to my love after I get ready.

My phone went off signaling I had a text.

Cutie😋:
We are going out with Lillian, Carson, Jack, and Daniel tonight😳

Taylor:
Why that emoji though😂

Cutie😋:
There embarrassing. Also bring Jack ok.

Taylor:
You really want them to get together.

Cutie😋:
Yes Jj hasn't been this happy in a while cause his ratchet ass ex boyfriend broke up with him.

Taylor:
Yea... well I'll be ready in two hours. Do I dress casual?

Cutie😋:
Yea I think where gonna have a little pool party at Carson's so bring trunks.