€hapter 9

Taylor's POV
2 days after the party
I stared at door waiting for Shawn to knock. We only had a couple more days together, and then we go back to being miles apart and all we have are the hopes of being able to hold eachother. This is why I'm really not trying to get used to Shawn waking up in my arms.

This week was going by to fast for my comfort. I came here Monday and it's already Thursday like where have time even gone. Although it has been a fun few days with Shawn and his friends, but sadly I only had two more days left, so I had to make the best out of them.

I was at my hotel right now Jack was at a photo shoot, so I decided to call Shawn over so I could spend time with him. He should be here any minute. I slight knock on the door startled me. I walked over to the door and opened.

Shawn was standing there he looked good today. He had on a red and black flannel with white stripes and grey jeans with al white Chuck Taylor's. "Hey babe" I opened the door more for him to come in. Shawn pecked my lips in response. "Oh my god where twinning!" Shawn exclaimed looking at my outfit.

We where except I had black jeans and vans on with A red bandana. "So where that kind of couple" I said. Shawn laughed and I sat on the edge of the bed. Shawn came and stood between my legs to where I was looking up at him. Shawn grabbed my face in his hands and smiled down at me.

He leaned down and softly kissed my lips. I deepened the kiss. Shawn's kisses where perfect I could kiss him 25/8. "I love you" I mumbled against his lips. Shawn pecked my lips once more. He sat on my lap so that his knees where on either side of me.

Shawn grabbed my face in his hands and squished my cheeks together. "Stop" My words came out weird. Shawn threw his head back and laughed. I chuckled at his cuteness. Shawn's laughter began to die down.

He got off my lap and laid on the bed. Shawn motioned for me to come lay with him. I got up and laid by him wrapping an arm around his waist. Shawn leaned up and kissed me. I moved my lips with his. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth just enough for me to slide my younger in.

I explored his mouth. We pulled away due to the fact that we needed oxygen. "We only have two days left" Shawn spoke. "I know" I said. "I've been thinking about what you said" Shawn said. I had asked Shawn to come to Texas with me after school was over stay with me for the summer and see if he would want to come actually live with me.

"And...." I wanted him to continue. "I wanna try it" Shawn smiled. "What?!" I exclaimed. I jumped up from spot and hugged the living death out of Shawn. I got off the bed and did a little happy dance. Shawn was sat up on the bed laughing at me. I went over to Shawn and peck his lips multiple of times.

This was going to be like a test run to see if we where ready. I'm not sure this was going to go, but I hope it goes good.

-----
Shawn's POV
Taylor flight could be called any minute now, so I was holding onto every second we had left with each other. The next time I would be seeing him is when summer starts with is like a month away or two. That's not very long, but still. I was seated by Taylor at the airport our hands intertwined.

Jack was on the other side of me. I'm not sure what was going on with him and Jj I just knew that they had been hanging out a lot throughout this week. I was happy for Jj it's always been a hassle for him to find someone who liked him. He was insecure, and I was worried about leaving him in Canada this summer.

Me and Jj have always been the closest. I told him everything he was always the first to know.

I was pulled out my thoughts by Taylor saying my name. "My flight was called" He sighed getting up. I followed his actions. Taylor hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. "I'll miss you" I spoke. "I'll miss you too" Taylor said. Taylor's flight was called again, so we pulled away. "I love you" Taylor said. "I love you too" Taylor kissed my cheek and started to walk away. I watched until Taylor was out of sight.