€hapter 19

I can see his junk
3 Days Later
Taylor's POV

Shawn and I was packing up his room. We would be heading to Texas in two days. I was more than excited. Shawn had started online schooling.

"Ok so I'm going to pack enough clothes for two weeks in a suitcase, and then pack all the other stuff so it can be sent to Texas" Shawn informs me. "Ok" I say taping up the last box. I sigh in relief as we have accomplished packing up all of Shawn's stuff. Which happened to be mostly clothes.

"You need to chill out with the shopping" I say. "What I love clothes and shoes" Shawn said. "I know" I laugh. I put the last box with the rest of them in the corner of the room. The only thing that was left was the bare bed. No sheets, and blankets on it.

"I can't believe I'm leaving" Shawn looked around his bare room. "Its all part of life. Plus change is always good" I said. "Yea" Shawn says.

I plop down on the bed. Shawn comes and sits by me, and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. I pull is hand up to my lips and kiss it. Shawn rest his head on my shoulder.

"So what made you change your mind about moving to Texas?" I ask. "Well I just missed you a lot, and I'm just want something new in life" Shawn speaks. "I can't wait to start a new life with you" I say. "Me either" Shawn whispers.

----

"I'll be fine Shawn go spend time with your friends" I reassure Shawn. "Fine, but I love you" Shawn leans up and kisses me, and of course I kiss back. "I love you too" I pull away from the kiss.

I smack his butt as Shawn's began to walk out the room. Shawn's yelps and looks back at me. I wink at him. Shawn only turns around and keeps walking.

I sigh and lay down on his bed. I won't to give Shawn and his friends as much time together as possible before Shawn heads to Texas. I pull my phone out my pocket, and start scrolling through Instagram. I went to Shawn's profile just to stalk it.

I scrolled through all his pictures reading the captions. I could have a million reasons to leave, but I'll find one reason to stay. It was a picture of me and Shawn. He posted that two days ago.

I smile at it, and went through more of his pictures. I came across an old picture of our text. It was captioned; Your boyfriend->mine

(The texts)
To:Him💕

Me:
I love youuu!!🙈

Shawn:
I love you more❤️

Me:
I love you most! I love you to the 🌚 and 🔙! I love you like the ocean loves the shore. I love you more than life itself. I just love you babyy!!!💕

Shawn:
Aww😘 I love you so much❤️

We are goals as fuck. I scrolled some more, and I came across more messages. I love reading these bring back memories. This one was captioned; Waking up to this😍

From:Him💕

Me:
I know sometimes I can be so rude to you Shawn, but I really love you, and I don't deserve you in anyway. You make me the happiest person on earth. I can't wait to kiss, and hug you one day, but for now as long as I have you in my life I'll forever be okay. I love you. Have a good day at school baby😘

I don't even remember these. I scrolled donee more and came across a photo of me shirtless with the caption; This is all mine💦👅👏 Shawn is just so perfect.

I started to get bored. God I wasted an hour scrolling through Shawn's Instagram. I decided to be the cute boyfriend I am and send Shawn a cute message.