€hapter 15

Shawn looks so fucking hot in this picture💯💦👅👏

Taylor's POV

The traffic was horrible dis morning with all the kids starting school today. I was waiting anxiously. Of traffic didn't move soon I would be late for work. As if on que cars began to move.

I made it to my work about ten minutes behind. I grabbed my stuff and rushed into the building. I signed at the front desk, and rushed to the elevator. The elevator seemed to come really slow due to how anxious I was.

It finally came and I pressed the eighth floor button. The elevator shifted, and I was on my floor. I fast walked to my office unlocking it with my key.

I woke up late dis morning, and with all the traffic I didn't have time to text Shawn. I could do it now, but then he would get in trouble. I looked at my clock on the desk it read 8:15.

I guess I can send him a message.

Taylor:
I sorry I'm late but I ran out of time dis morning. I hope your first day at school is good. Don't get in trouble. I love you baby😍😘

Shawn's POV

My phone went off waking me up from my deep sleep. I shot up when I seen it was 7:10. I almost woke up late, and on the first day of school.

I grabbed my phone of the charger, and looked at Taylor's Good morning text making me smile. I sent him a text back.

Shawn:
I'm glad you sent me this late because it woke me up😂 I was almost late for school, and I will be good. I love you😍😘

Him💕:
That's why you set a alarm.

Shawn:
I know I just forgot😂

Him💕:
Ok well have fun at school

Shawn:
I will babe😘

I sat my phone down. Good thing I took a shower last night, so now I can just get dress. I went to my closet, and scanned through it.

I decided on skinny jeans, a white shirt with a little grey pocket, and the sleeves where grey also, and my grey vans. There really is no need to try and impress people on the first day when your seeing the same people.

Same people, same school, just new students, and 'different' teachers. I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant.

I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone and book bag. Jack and Lillian where already downstairs eating whatever. I popped these waffles that already had a cinnamon flavor to them in the toaster.

They finished just as it was time to go. I put them on a paper towel, and walked out the door with Jack and Lillian. "I'm really ready to see our teachers again, and luck you Jack we have classes together" I said.

"Yea lucky me" Jack joked as he drove out the driveway, and towards the school. "I can't believe me and Carson have no classes together" Lillian spoke. "Yea... that sucks. I don't have any classes with him either or you" I said.

"Sucks" Lillian sighed. Carson and Lillian had the same teachers as me just all different periods. Well except I did have Free period with all them, and lunch and courtyard, but me and Jack had every class.

Let's begin the first day of school!!

----

The day passed quickly all we really did was learn about the teachers, and all that other stuff. Nothing important happened. Except there where a couple new students, but no one really interesting.