€hapter 2

Shawn's POV
I grabbed my binder and walked through the halls to first period. I had it with Mrs.Howes. It was reading, the class was usually really dead.

I liked Mrs.Howes it's just my first period was bad, so we got our talking privileges taken away. Bad part is I have every single period with almost everyone in this room.

My best friends Carson, Daniel, and Lillian, where in this class with me. Daniel and Carson had every core period with me. Sadly Jack and Nash where on the gate side, but I live with them so..

I walked into the classroom. There was already people in here including Lillian, Carson, and Kyleigh the rest I didn't care about.

I sat my binder on my desk and made way to Carson and Lillian who happen to be dating. They where perfect for each other complete opposites but perfect.

"Hello" Carson spoke as I reached them. "Hi guys so what are y'all doing this weekend? Because I need something to do" I asked.

"Well tonight I have a basketball game, but we can go to the beach Saturday if y'all want" Carson suggested.

"Yes that's what where doing" Lillian piped in. "So Shawn what's going on with you and Taylor" Lillian smirked knowing that would make me blush. "The same, nothing new-" I was saying until I got a text.

"Speaking of Taylor" I smiled reading the text.

Babe❤️:
Ok I won't text you during class but, I love you☺️

Shawn:
Ok I love you too now I'm at school don't text me until lunch.

Babe❤️:
Ok😋

Shawn:
Taylor!!

Babe❤️:
Ok fine by love.

"Love?" Lillian said. "Shut up" I said. I walked to my seat. The desk where sat up in with 5 groups of six. I had Carson, Kyleigh, Meghan, and Don'taye in my group. We where short one person

Meghan was kind of gothic and Don'Taye I hated him. He always wanna call someone ugly. I guess he don't look in the mirror.

Now I have to do my warmup.

----
Taylor's POV
I walked through the parking lot to the glass doors that led into my job. I put my bags on my left forearm and opened the door that led inside.

It was really hot today in Texas and the cold A/C felt magical. "Hey" I said as I passed some of my co-workers. I signed in at the front desk before go down the hall that lead to my office.

I opened the door that had a name tag that said 'caniff'. I sighed as I was able to put my bags down. I took my samples out my bags and spread then across the desk.

I needed to choose three to turn into my boss. I know I wanted to choose the one I took of Cameron. He should be a model, and I think I do the one of this gorgeous flower. I just couldn't decide on the third picture.

I searched through until one caught my eye. It was a wedding picture of a gay couple. It was a great picture, the setting was on a beach. I loved it.

I gathered my three pictures and walked to my bosses office. I knocked on the door until I heard a faint "come in".

I opened the door. "Hey I got my sample photos" I said. "Ok just set them on my desk I'll look at them when I'm done looking over Madison's" Mr.Craig said. I nodded my head and exited the room.

I hope I get a bigger part in this company.

-----
I just got called back down to Mr.Craig's office. I hope it's good news. I was really nervous.