€hapter 18

Read
Taylor's POV

"Loving can hurt sometimes, but it's the only thing that I know. When it gets hard you know it can get hard"

"Sometimes it is the only thing that makes us feel alive. We keep this love in a photograph. We make these memories for ourselves"

"Where are eyes are never closing our hearts are never broken and times forever frozen"

"So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer till our eyes meet..you want ever be alone"

"Wait for me to come home. Loving can heal, Loving can mend your soul and it's the only thing that I know. I swear it will get easier."

----
Shawn strummed the last few beats. "I love that song!" Shawn exclaimed setting his guitar back in its case. "Talented, cute, nice personality. How did I ever get you to be mine?" I spoke. "Because I love you" Shawn leaned over and pecked my lips.

"Do you wanna come with me to my parents house today?" Shawn asked. "Sure. Why are we going over there?" I said nervously. "I need to talk to them about online schooling" Shawn informed me. I nodded my head.

I'm really nervous.

----
We where on the way to Shawn's parents house. I'm super duper nervous. My palms are sweaty, and my stomach has that weird feeling you get when your nervous.

"Left or right?" I asked Shawn when we stopped at a stop sign. "Right" He said. "I don't understand why you never drive" I say. "I hate driving" Shawn groaned. I laughed at his cutness.

"Alright it's that house" Shawn pointed towards a white two story house. It had a two car garage, and a porch with a swinging bench hanging from the porch ceiling.

I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. Me and Shawn got out the car, and walked to the front door. Shawn knocked on it. My heart pounded out my chest. Seconds later a middle aged woman with brown hair, and eyes like Shawn opened the door. That must be his mom.

"Shawn!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around him. I stood there awkwardly as they hugged. "Mom, this is my boyfriend Taylor" Shawn spoke pulling away from the hug. "Oh hey Taylor I have heard so much about you" She said. "It's very nice to meet you Mrs.Mendes" I say shaking her hand.

"Oh please call me Karen" Mrs.Mendes says. I nod my head, and she motions us inside. "So what brings you here Shawn?" Karen asks. We all take a seat in the living room.

"Well I wanted to ask you about doing online schooling" Shawn says. "Yea.." She motioned for him to continue. "It's just the teachers teach at a slower pace than I'm moving at and, you know me and Taylor are getting serious" Shawn said. I did not see that last part coming.

"What are hinting at" His mom asked. Shawn looked at me. "I've been thinking about moving in with Taylor" Shawn spoke. I could not control the smile on my face. "Where does Taylor live?" Karen asked. "Texas" Shawn answered.

"Wow that's far" She breathed out. "I know but I want this" Shawn says. This is so awkward sitting here. "Ok Shawn are you sure about this?" Karen questions. "Very" Shawn looked at me and smiled. So does this mean he's moving with me because I'm so confused.

We talked with his mom a little longer about things. "Alright bye mom" Shawn hugged his mom and walked over to me. We walked to the car, and got in. I hope this means he's coming to Texas.

----
We arrived back to Shawn's house an hour later. By this time Lillian and Jack was home. Ok I am scared to see Lillian because she said she was going to slice my throat. Well she didn't say she was gonna slice my throat, but still.

We walked into the house. All heads turned towards us. Lillian and Jack glared at me while Carson smiled and waved like his weird self. ""Don't y'all even" Shawn warned. Shawn grabbed my hand and drug me upstairs.

I took a seat at his desk chair. Shawn stood in front of me. "So does this mean your coming back to Texas with me?" I asked. I looked up at Shawn. He nodded his head and smiled.

I jumped up out the chair, and hugged Shawn picking him up off his feet. "I can't believe it your finally coming to live with me" I jumped around. I was so happy right now. "Ok now I need to talk to my friends" Shawn said. "yea you should do that. I'll stay in here" I say.

Shawn's POV

I walked back downstairs. Lillian, Jack, and Carson looked at me. "Guys I need to tell y'all something" I sat down. "Your moving to Texas" Jack spoke. I looked down and nodded. "Wow Shawn. He literally just broke up with you a week ago, and you are moving all the way to Texas with him" Lillian said.

"Yea I am. You know how much I want this. What really hurts is that I have supported y'all through everything. So why can't y'all support me?" I asked. "It's not that ok? It's just my best friend is leaving" Jack says.

I looked down and sighed. "Can't y'all just be happy for me?" I spoke. "I'm happy" Carson says making us laugh. "When are you leaving?" Lillian asks. "Within the next couple days" I answer.

"Does that mean I can have your room" Jack spoke. "Yes" I laugh. "But I want it" Lillian wined. "Jack gets my room it's final" I say.

"Tell Taylor to come down here" Carson said. "Ok. Taylor!" I yell his name loudly. I hear footsteps making there way downstairs, and Taylor walks in the living room.

I motioned for him to come and sit by me. He comes and sits by me. "You better take care of him" Lillian is the first to speak. "I will" Taylor assures her.

----
We hung out for Couple hours until me and Taylor started to get tired. we walked upstairs to my room.

I changed into some sweats, and laid in bed waiting for Taylor to come out the bathroom.

After about 20,000 minutes he finally came out. "Finally" I groaned. Taylor just laughed and came and laid by me.

I cuddled into him. "I love you" Taylor leaned down and kissed me. "I. love. you. too." I said in between kisses. "You forgot the light" I pointed out. Taylor groans before getting up to turn the light off.

Taylor laid back in bed, and we fell asleep, Together.

I wrote this in an hour no lie!

Plot twist Shawn is moving in with Taywhore. (You got to chant that. Shawn is moving in with Taywhore!)👏👏
I'm so funny (not really😂)

Next chapter there heading to Texas. In a car😱🚙
Broom broom I'm in my mums car.
Get out me car.

SOTD: Flights~Jack and Jack. A little bit of throwback.

QOTC:
Roses are read violets are blue. I think about you when I take a shit, because your a piece of shit.

~the one and only Twaimz💩