€hapter 3

Shawn's POV
"Go babe" Lillian screamed over the crowd cheering for Carson. We where at his basketball game. "Lillian calm down" I laughed at her. "Like you wouldn't do the same for Taylor" She raised her eyebrow at me. Dis bitch.

"I would, but your screaming over the whole crowd" I said. She shrugged her shoulders and began cheering again.

I turned over to Daniel. "She's so stubborn" I spoke shaking my head. Daniel chuckled. I ain't about to lie me and Daniel had a little something before. Do I miss it? Yea, but we where better off as friends.

He has a place in my heart. You know maybe if me and Taylor don't work out me and Daniel could have something. Right know though I love Taylor and we have a very strong relationship.

I clapped as Carson made a shot. I cupped my hands around my mouth and cheered him on. I high fived Lillian and Daniel.

Yea we are definitely the loudest out this whole crowd.

--------
Taylor's POV
I closed my office door and locked it. I had stayed a little late to work on some stuff. The hallways where empty and the once livley building was now quite.

I said goodbye to the janitor as I walked out into the warm summer air. It felt nice to the overly cold office. It had a slight breeze blowing through my hair as I walked to the car.

Once again I sat my bags in the passenger seat and started the car. Traffic wasn't as bad as on the way to work. Rush hours have passed.

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car. I got out grabbing my bags and walked up the gravel path way that led to my front porch.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. It really starts to get lonely in this house. I need a roommate.

I set my bags on the couch. Man I haven't talked to Shawn since like 2:00 it's already 7:00. I should text him.

------
Shawn's POV
I was rooting Carson on when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out, Taylor.

Babe❤️:
Hey!!!

Shawn:
Hey babe☺️

Babe❤️:
Wyd?

Shawn:
At Carson's basketball game with Lillian and Daniel. Wby?

Babe❤️:
Just getting home from work.

Shawn:
I'm so glad you got that promotion. Now I can finally see you😋

Babe❤️:
Yes I know boo. Yasssss😂

Shawn:
Your cute, so you should snapchat me.

Babe❤️:
Ok😄

I locked my phone and waited for him to snapchat me. I opened my snapchat when I got the notification. His picture was sexy as fuck. (A/N up there👆)

I sent a picture with the caption 'You look sexy'.

I sent it and continued to watch the basketball game. Taylor sent another snapchat 'thanks you look cute'

I took a video this time. "hello, Lillian say hi" I pointed the camera at her. "hello" she waved. Then I pointed it at Daniel. "hi" He said.

Then I sent it.

Taylor sent me a video. "Hello guys well Shawn I love you, but I need to shower so I'll text you when I get out" He said through the speaker.

I smiled and held down the button. "Ok love you and don't forget to send a video of you in the shower" Lillian slapped my arm at that one. "Owww" I screeched as the video ended.