€hapter 6

Shaylor Feels.

Taylor's POV
Jack and I walked through the airport. It was five in the morning, but we where used to waking up early.

The airport wasn't as crowded as it would be if I was leaving a little later. The security line only had maybe ten people in it. We waited patiently until it was at the last few people before me then I started to get anxious.

"Finally" I sighed as Jack finished in front of me. I didn't wear anything I knew that would go off in the sensor because I don't need that. I waited as the security guy checked my bag.

When he was done I walked to the waiting area and took a seat by Jack. "Are you excited?!" He grinned. I just ignored him and pulled out my phone.

I clicked on my message icon and went to Shawn's name.

Taylor:
You up?!

Cutie😋:
Yea. When are you gonna be here?🙊

Taylor:
I'm waiting for them to call my flight now😄

Cutie😋:
Ok so who are you coming with??

Taylor:
Jack😏 hehe

Cutie😋:
Haha they have to meet.

"Who?" Jack questioned. I didn't even know he was looking at my messages. "You have to meet Jack" I smirked. "Oh he was hot"Jack said. I laughed and replied to Shawn.

Taylor:
Jack wants to meet Jack. What are we gonna call them when we are together?

Cutie😋:
Well sometimes I call my Jack Jj.

As I read my message my flight was called. We got up and begin to make our way to the tunnel thing that led to the plane.

We walked until we where at the plane. I got on and looked for my seat. We had first class so that means I had wifi bitches.

I found my seat which was next to Jacks. Luckily I had a window seat. I loved looking out the windows and plus I can lay my head on it. "Ugh no fair" Jack groaned. I laughed at him teasingly before taking a seat.

Taylor:
I just got on the plane😱

Cutie😋:
Yassss😆

Taylor:
Ok well I'm going to sleep I can't wait to see you. I. Love. You.☺️❤️😍

Cutie😋:
Ok love youuuu!!!!!☺️❤️😍

I leaned my head against the window and fell into a deep slumber.

Shawn's POV
I was still laying in bed. I was picturing all the scenarios that could happen when I meet Taylor. I'm so nervous everything has to be perfect.

I'm scared like what if I'm not what he expected. All these what ifs. I just need to calm my nerves. I got up out my bed and walked to the bathroom.

I peed before turning on the water to the shower. I striped out my clothes as the water heated up. I turned the knob and the water rushed out the shower head. I stepped in but quickly jumped out the water was to hot.

I turned the cold water on a little more and stepped back in. I washed my hair and body. I stood in the shower a little longer until the hot water began to run out.

I turned off the water and stepped out the shower. I grabbed the towel I sat on the counter before hand. I dried my hair and body and wrapped the towel around my waist. I stepped out the bathroom and walked to my closet.