€hapter 12

A month later
Taylor's POV

I rushed to gather my stuff. I stacked my photos and neatly put them in my messenger bag. I was ready to get home to Shawn. This past month me and Shawn have gotten even closer.

But he's been acting a little sad lately. That's why I'm gonna surprise him, and we are going to go on a road trip to Florida.

I planned a whole weekend for us together.

-----
"Shawn" I called out as I shut the door behind me. "Up here" I could hear his voice from upstairs. I put my bag on the shelf that had hooks by the door.

I walked up the stairs to my room. Shawn was no where to be seen. I looked inside the bathroom, then I noticed the light was on in my closet.

Shawn was on the floor. My closet looked a lot cleaner. He had a box in front if him, and was looking at pictures.. "What are you doing?" I asked. Shawn looked up a little startled. "Oh I was cleaning your closet because it was dirty, then I came across this" He gestured towards the pictures.

"Oh" I sat down beside him, and looked at some of the pictures. "who's that?" Shawn asked uneasily. It was an old picture. It was of me and my ex. He was my high school sweetheart, but then he cheated, and we never really talked after that.

"Just my ex no one important" I said. I stared at the picture with hatred. He broke me, for the longest time I didn't trust anyone after that. "What happened?" Shawn asked. "He cheated" I stated. "So why are you home early" Shawn changed the subject.

I explained to him what was going on, and that he needed to pack. I was so ready for this weekend.

----
We had woke up early that morning, so we could get on the road. It would be about a 10 hour drive, but that's the point of driving, so we can stop, and see different landmarks in different states.

We where driving through Las Vegas, Minnesota, Alabama, and Then Tampa,Florida. (I don't know if MS is Minnesota on the map)

We had already been driving for about five hours, which means we where almost in Las Vegas. I was going to drive until it began to get dark than find a hotel. Then set back off in the morning.

'Welcome to Las Vegas' the sign read. I looked over to my right where Shawn was seated. His head was leaned against the window. His eyes where kind of drooping as he stared out the window at the passing sites.

I put my eyes back on the road. The sun was setting, and the light was blinding my eyes. I put on my sunglasses and continued to drive. I used the GPS to find the closest hotel, which was about fifteen minutes.

The city lights began to show as the sun got lower and lower. We reached the hotel, and I parked in the parking lot Shawn was sleeping, so I decided to get a room then deal with him.

I walked in to the front desk. "How may I help you?" The woman behind the desk smiled at me. "I need a room one bed" I told her. "Ok we have one on the second floor room B is that fine" She looked up from the computers. I nodded and paid her for the night.

I walked back to the car. Shawn was
still fast asleep, so I'm gonna take him up first then get the bags. If there is one thing I learned about Shawn is that he is a hard behind sleeper. I mean I hurricane could tear the roof off the house, but Shawn, he will be sleeping.

I opened his door, and slid my hand behind his back, my other hand under his legs. Shawn shifted, but only when I picked him up. Shawn snuggled in my chest. The struggle trying to open the door with him in my arms was real.

The lady behind the desk looked at me weird. Fuck that bitch. I clicked the elevator button, and waited for it. It didn't take long before I was at our room. Now I just had to open the door. I stuck my younger out in concentration as I slid the key in the door.

Shawn was starting to get heavy, and I was carrying his dead weight to. I kicked the door, so that it opened. I sighed as I was finally able to put him down. Now the bags. I repeated my route, and brought the suitcases up.

Shawn was still sleeping, and I was tires as hell by now. I put on some night clothes. I slipped Shawn's pants off him, so he could be more comfortable.

Pulling the covers back I slipped into the bed with Shawn. He seemed to sense me, and rolled closer to my body. I pulled him closer, and fell into a deep slumber.

-----
2 days later
Shawn's POV

Two days of driving and we are finally in Florida baby!! I've never been here so I'm really excited. The sites where beautiful. The palm trees, and the tropical feels.

We parked in front of this nice, huge hotel. "Taylor you didn't?!" I gasped. It was like a resort hotel right on the beach. I quickly got out the car, and stretched my legs. I could hear the seagulls, and a warm breeze flew through my hair.

I walked to the trunk where Taylor had opened it. "I got it" Taylor said as I went to grab my bag. "No let me carry it" I argued. Taylor shook is head, and shut the trunk. "Really" I whined. He only laughed, and continued to walk behind him.

The lobby to the hotel was very nice. I waited for Taylor to get a room. There was window, and right out of it was the beach. I love the beach.

Everything seemed to be going our way, for now.

Hello so I was on Face book and I commented on Taylor's status (fake account) and then he started to get all rude, and now I'm fighting a Facebook fight.

QOTD: Mood right now?!

AOTD: Aggravated as fuck😡

SOTD:
Love me like you do- Christina Perri (I think that's it😂)

QOTC:
Be what you want to be, not what others want you to be❤️😋