€hapter 17

Y'all want it, so I'm working on it🙈😎👏👌I fucking love y'all💕and I asked for 7 votes I got 10. Y'all are mostly all Shawn girls😂

Taylor's POV

When I talked to Shawn over Skype it just got to me how he was crying because of what I did. I don't even deserve Shawn I really don't.

But to get him back I had a big surprise.

----
Shawn's POV

I haven't talked to Taylor since yesterday, and I didn't go to school today. I just needed a break from everything and everyone.

Right now I was just laying in bed. With my pajamas, and I was watching Replays of The Fosters. It was nice just to have a break.

I was thinking about doing online schooling. I'm just tired of doing everything on the teachers pace when I already know it, and I'm understanding stuff fast. I was going to ask my parents about signing up.

I knock on the door sounded from downstairs. Who even would come over at this time. I groaned and got out of bed walking downstairs.

I flung open the door. The FedEx man was standing at the door with a box. I took it out his hands mumbling a quick thanks. I shut the door and looked at the name on the box.

Taylor sent it.

I walked up back to my room grabbing a knife on the way to open the box. I sat on my bed putting the box in front of me. I was very curious to see what was inside.

I sliced the knife through the tape on the box opening it. I folded out the sides and looked inside. On the top set a note. I took it out and began to read.

Dear Shawn,
I know I mess up a lot, but I really love you, and I need you. Sometimes I wish I knew how lucky I am to have you in my life. Your perfect in every single way, and I can't see my life without you. Yesterday seeing you like that just made me feel horrible. I love you Shawn, and I hope you take this apology. Please be mine again!

Yours truly,
Taylor

I smiled at his words, and looked in the box. There was a picture of us I had been asking him to send me. Digging deeper I found my favorite candies, Taylor's t-shirt I loved to wear to sleep, and a necklace that had a piece of a heart, and Forever was engraved in it.

How did this even get here this fast from Texas?

I put the necklace around my neck, and clipped it. Now back to my laziness.

I continued to watch The Fosters for about two more hours. Then I decided I needed to get dressed. I took a shower first, and brushed my teeth and went to my closet for some clothes.

I picked out a dark blue flannel and buttoned it up, black skinny jeans, and I just put socks on for now.

Just as I finished buttoning up my pants another knock sounded from downstairs. I shuffled my feet downstairs, and once again I flung the door open.

"Taylor?!" I said quizzically. "Hey" He smiled. I couldn't help but jump into his arms. "I'm so sorry" Taylor whispered in my ear. "It's ok" I mumbled into his neck.

I unwrapped my legs from around his waist. I leaned up and kissed the lips I missed so much. I can't believe Taylor his here. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Taylor.

"Come in" I grabbed his arm and pulled him in shutting the door behind him. I looked at him and noticed he had a necklace that looked similar to mine. I grabbed and looked at it. Together was engraved in his.

Taylor connected the hearts together. "I love you" I spoke. "I love you too" Taylor said. "Why aren't you at school?" Taylor asked. "I just needed a break from school" I shrugged my shoulders.

I grabbed Taylor's arm and drug him to my room. "I need to go to the bathroom" Taylor said before scurrying to the bathroom. I sat on my bed, and played with my necklace waiting for him to come out.

He finally finished his business. "Come cuddle with me" I reached my arms out to him. Taylor chuckled and came and laid in bed with me. "Will you be my boyfriend again?" Taylor asked me. I smiled wide and nodded my head.

Taylor and I just laid and bed and talked about anything and everything. Taylor's arm rested under my body. Our legs where tangled together, and my hand rubbed his stomach. I traced his abs with my fingers. I know Taylor loved when I did this.

I dipped my hand a little bit into his pants as I smirked up at Taylor. "Shawn" Taylor warned. My hand went further, Taylor looked so flustered as my hand went further. I could see the bulge growing in his pants.

I leaned up and kissed him roughly. My hand was still in his pants. Taylor flipped us over so that he was on top of me. I parted my lips, and Taylor slipped his tongue in exploring my mouth.

I pulled on the bottom of his shirt. Taylor took that as a message and threw his shirt off. Taylor began to unbutton my shirt until it was opened.

I broke the kiss for just a second to take my flannel off. I threw it somewhere in the room.

Before I knew it we where both in our boxers. "Shawn do you have lube?" Taylor asked breathless. "In there" I motioned towards the drawer beside the bed. Taylor leaned over me and grabbed it.

Taylor stood up and pulled off his boxers, and I did the same. Taylor put lube on his hand, and rubbed it on his member.

Taylor's POV

I put a good amount of lube on my member. I kissed Shawn one more time before putting both his legs on either side of me.

"You ready?" I asked. Shawn nodded vigorously. I slowly slid in so that only the head of my shaft was in Shawn.

"Come on Taylor" Shawn said. I pushed in further until I was all the way end. I waited a minute for Shawn to adjust, and started moving.

I started off slow just to tease him a little. I slid out slowly then went back in slowly. "Stop playing around Taylor" Shawn groaned. I laughed lightly before picking up my pace.

I thrusted into him roughly. The bed shook with every thrust. Shawn was a moaning mess under me. I threw my head back and groaned at the feeling of him around me. I pushed in him harder. Shawn screamed out in ecstasy

"Right there" Shawn moaned. I continued to pound into him hitting his prostate everytime. I pulled his leg up on my shoulder for better access.

I leaned down and kiss Shawn. I used one of my hands to pump Shawn. "Taylor I'm close" Shawn said before he released on his stomach. I thrusted a few more times before I released inside of him. I pulled out and laid beside him.

I got up, and went to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel for Shawn to clean up I walked back to the bedroom. I wiped Shawn's semon off his stomach.

Shawn's POV

Best make-up sex ever.

Hello, I have got so much more comfortable with writing smut. Bye.

SOTD:
Earned it~The weekend
QOTC:
I could have a million reasons to let you go, but I'll always find one to make you stay.

10 votes+7 comments for next chapter. Believe me it's a huge
Plot twist!.