€hapter 20

1 week later
Shawn's POV

Thanks have been going great so far in Texas. Taylor's been working a lot since he wasn't working those few days he was in Canada. Somedays I go with him to work, which I did today.

Taylor was in a meeting right now, and I was sitting in his office chair doing my school work. I just finished doing some Math. Im pretty much just did the rest of my work for the week, so now I can relax.

I turned off my computer, and sat back in the chair. It was very comfortable. I started to sneak through Taylor's drawers in his desk, I'm nosey. I didn't find anything interesting.

I just went on my phone to pass time. Taylor came back from his meeting a few minutes later. "How are things?" I asked. "Nothing there just giving me a raise" Taylor said. I got up from my spot in his chair and sat on the desk I front of the chair.

Taylor sat inside his chair, and Scottie's in between my legs. "I want to model you" Taylor spoke. "Me, a model, you thought" I laugh. "Shawn you have the perfect face, perfect body, and you just have that model look" Taylor said.

"I don't know.." I trail off. "Come on it will be fun" Taylor reassures me. "Fine" I give in. "Great! Do you have to do schoolwork to do tomorrow?" Taylor asked. I shake my head no. "Good we'll do the shoot tomorrow" Taylor says.

"This is going to go horrible" I speak. "No it won't baby. You'll do great, I promise" Taylor comes and stands between my legs. I lean down to kiss him since me sitting on the desk made me taller than him. I peck his lips multiple of times. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" Taylor says.

-----

Today I was doing the photos hoot with Taylor. We where at the place where we would be taking the photos. "Ok so put your arms up, and just put your best sexy face on" Taylor instructs me. What even is a sexy face supposed to look like.

I do my best to make a 'sexy' face. "Perfect" Taylor says taking pictures. We did a couple more poses then called it a day. "Ok now let's go to my office and print these bad boys out" Taylor said looking through the photos.

We drove to his job, and went straight to his office. Taylor started to do some photography shit on his computer. The photos began to print.

"Oh my lord! Shawn this one is hot" Taylor exclaimed holding up a black and white photo and me with a 'sexy' face on, not about to lie I looked sexy.

"Wow" I said surprised. "I have to turn this in you could be the new face of our magazine" Taylor said. "Wait I don't know about all that" I say reluctantly. "trust me babe" Taylor kisses me before running off to do whatever.

I plopped down in his chair, and once again played on my phone. I have no clue what he is doing with those photos.

Twenty minutes later Taylor busted through the door of his office scaring me. "They are putting you on the cover of the next issue of our Magazine" Taylor speaks. "What?!" I say surprised. "I told you that you where a model" Taylor says.

"I'm gonna be on a Magazine" I said in awe. "Yep" Taylor says sitting on the desk. Wow who knew I would be on a magazine.

----

I grabbed Taylor's messenger bag for him before exiting the office walking after him. Taylor hit the elevator button, and we waited. It finally came and we got in pressing the 1st floor button.

The elevator stopped on the first floor, and we got out and walked to Taylor's car. "You hungry?" Taylor asked. "Yea can we go to Waffle House. I want some bacon" I say. Taylor nods and pulls out of the parking lot.

Ok so the chapters will be shorter, and also I made a new story it's called To the end of the world.

Two words; Shaylor, Zombies. It's good.