€hapter 21

Shawn's POV

I was sitting at home while Taylor is at work. I need to make some friends here. I'm already starting to feel home sick, and it's only been a week.

It's just I have that feeling where I just feel sick, and I have the urge of just wanting to go back to Canada.

Maybe I just need to get used to Texas, but how can I do that when I don't even know my way around, and Taylor had been working 25/8.

I know that's his career, but he hasn't even had a weekend off from work. Not even Sunday off.

This just sucks.

Taylor's POV

I have been working a lot, but not really at work. I've been planning something for Shawn. I was gonna propose to him. I know he's really young, but I wanna spend the rest of my life with Shawn.

I already picked out the ring, and I'm just thinking about how I'm going to do it. I think I'm gonna do it this weekend.

Shawn really loves the beach, so I'm might do it there-Wait! I just got the best idea. I'm going to write 'Will you marry me?' In the sand, and then be like 'oh look at that" and then while he's reading it I'm going to get on one knee.

I hope he says yes.

----
I had stayed at the office a little late. I just got home.

I grabbed my key out my pocket, and unlocked the door. I opened the door quietly just in case Shawn was sleeping. The lights where off in the house, and the tv was on playing a movie.

Shawn was passed out on the couch, Aww. I sat my bags down by the door, and walked over to him. I softly picked him up bridal style. I walked upstairs to my room, and sat him down in bed, and covered him up.

Shawn moved around a little to get comfortable I'm guessing. I went to my closet, and stripped out my work clothes and replaced them with sweatpants.

I ran my fingers through my hair, and sighed walking out the closet. I climbed in bed with Shawn after turning off the light. I pulled the covers over our bodies, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

----
Shawn's POV

I woke up this morning, and Taylor was actually here. I guess he doesn't have work today. I climbed out of bed, and walked downstairs.

I have no clue what time he even came home last night. Is Taylor like cheating on me or something. I would hope not, but why would he want me to come live with him if he was cheating. I don't even know.

A couple minutes later Taylor joined me downstairs. "Goodmorning" He said kissing my cheek. "Goodmorning" I said. "So I was thinking we could go to the beach today before it becomes fall" Taylor said. "Sounds good" I said.

"Ok good" Taylor said smiling really big. Dang I just agreed to go to the beach with him.

----
Taylor's POV

My plan is working out perfectly, so far. Now I just need to get ready, and we are heading to the beach.

--

Me and Shawn where on the way to the beach. My nerves where starting to pick up, and I was really scared. What if Shawn isn't ready.

I pulled into one of the parking places for the beach. I parked the car, and we got out, and I grabbed our beach bag.

I made sure to wear swim trunks with pockets so I could hide the ring in there. Shawn and I walked through the hot sand. "Let's go over there" I say pointing towards the empty space.

We walked over there and sat our stuff down. I spread out the blanket I brought for us to sit on. "I'm tanning one last time before winter" Shawn says laying down, and putting on his sunglasses.

This is perfect I can sneak infer the bridge thing write the message then bring Shawn over there.

I laid down with him for a few minutes. When Shawn was facing the other way I got up and walked under the bridge. I got a stick and wrote Will you marry me? In the sand. I put a heart around it.

I checked and made sure the ring was still in my pocket. I walked back over to Shawn. "Shawn" I say. He looks up at me. "Come here" I said holding my hand out for him to grab. "Why?" He questions.

"Just come on" I say. Shawn groans, but gets up anyways. I grab his hand and guide him towards the message. "What are you doing?" He asks when where under the bridge.

"Read that" I motion towards the words. When he looks away from me I get down on one knee, and hold the ring out to him. Shawn face looks shocked as he reads the message.

Shawn's POV

Will you marry me? Was written in the sand. I looked back at Taylor shocked. He was on one knee holding a beautiful ring out in a black box.

I slap my hands over my mouth. "Will you marry me?" Taylor asks. Tears became to form in my eyes, and I nodded vigorously. Taylor smiles widely and slips the ring on my finger.

Taylor stands up and I hug him tightly. "I love you Shawn" Taylor spoke. "I love you too" I say.

The Distance never really mattered.

This is the last chapter of this book. I know I was gonna do the 20 days thing but it didn't work out.

I'm done with this book, Wow! Well I am making another major book it's called To the end of the world, and let's just say Zombies.

It's good I swear, so now I'm gonna focus on When I met you and To the end of the world.

I love you guys!!