€hapter 10

Shawn's POV
The halls where more louder then ever. Kids rushed to get home and start there summer, but me I wasn't in no rush to leave. I was honestly gonna miss coming to school everyday.

Not because I liked to learn or do work. Simply because I would miss my teachers, and my classmates who I have learned to get along with. Even though we all had different personality we got really close as a class.

By now only a handful of people where left in the halls. I walked out to my car. Jj was already there talking to Daniel. All the teachers where now lined up at the front of the school they always did this to say goodbye as buses and cars passed.

Me being me decided to go hug my teachers from this year. I ran up there Mrs.Howes was the first then Ms.Dozier. Mr.Kidd gave me a fist bump because..yea. I hugged Ms.Reffitt then the best for last Ms.Taylor.

I waved one last time god I was really gonna miss these teachers. "Wow Shawn" Jack said as I approached them. "Yes now shut up and drive" I said as we where now seated in the car. Jack cranked the car and drove off the school campus which we wouldn't be coming two for three months.

We got home in ten minutes, and I had to pack for Texas. That's a lot of packing I got to do and I know it's really hot there, and I own mostly pants besides basketball shorts.

I rushed inside and to my room. I had got a late flight, but luckily the last day was a half day at school. I had to leave for the airport at seven. And it was only one thirty, but it takes me a while to pack and I wanna have time to spend with the group.

I dragged my two huge suitcases out the top of my closet. I might need three bags. I filled the biggest suit case up with half my wardrobe. I put some more clothes, but mostly bathroom things, chargers, etc. in the second one.

I got a little duffle bag to put my shoes in and any extra things I might need. Within two hours I was done, and it was only four o'clock. I texted everyone in a group chat so we could meet up somewhere.

Shawn:
We need to meet up somewhere

DCarson😜:
Where?!

Lillian💆:
What about Waffle House because I'm hungry.

Daniel😎:
Yasss Waffle House.

Bae😳:
Yea lets just meet there. Aye Shawn are we gonna drive you to the airport.

Shawn:
Really Jack you couldn't of came to my room, but yea.

Bae😳:
I could but I'm lazy so....

Shawn:
See y'all in 20

Lillian💆:
👌

I sat my phone down and called for Jack. "What?!" He said coming in the room. "Help me carry this stuff down" I pointed towards my bags. Jack groaned then picked up the biggest one.

Once the struggle of getting my bags in the car was over I checked in my room for anything I might of forgot. I can't believe I almost forgot my guitar. I quickly grabbed it and rushed downstairs locking the door behind me.

Jack was already in the running car. I jumped in the passenger seat and put my guitar in the back seat along with all my other stuff. "Ready" "yep"

------
•Major time lapse to airport•

I took a seat beside Jack. "So are y'all gonna miss me" I spoke trying to break the silence that had fell over us. "Yea..." Jack said. "It's going to be boring at the house" He finished. "Hey I'm gonna be there" Lillian exclaimed.