€hapter 5

Taylor's POV
I was flying to Canada tomorrow, so that means I had a lot of work to do before I left.

I had to stay at the office late, and I still had to pack. I should of already done that because I have an early flight tomorrow and it's already...

I picked up my phone and looked at the time noticing I had a message from Shawn.

Cutie😋:
Hey

Taylor:
Hello. Wyd?

Cutie😋:
Thinking about how ready I am to see you☺️

Taylor:
I know I can't wait😊

Cutie😋:
So like what are you doing?

Taylor:
I'm still at the office.

Cutie😋:
Aww my baby is working hard.

Taylor:
Shut up😊

Cutie😋:
Ok... 😂well I gotta go so love ya❤️

Taylor:
Ok see you soon. Love you😍

I sat my phone back down smiling. I never though I would be saying those words. I mean I knew one day we would meet but not this soon. I'm just glad it's finally happening.

------
Shawn's POV
We where still trying to convince Lillian's parents to let her live with me. It wasn't the fact they didn't trust her I think it was more they didn't wanna leave there little girl, but you know She's gonna grow up.

"Please I'll come visit every chance I get" Lillian pleaded. "Lillian this is a big thing your gonna be here while we are all the way in Texas" Her mom said. I just sat at the table quietly along with Carson.

We came with her just in case. "I know, but I don't wanna leave my whole life is here" Lillian said. "Where are you gonna stay?" Mr.Fender asked his daughter. "Umm well Shawn has an extra room in his house" She answered.

"You can't live with boy-" he was cut off by Lillian. "Dad there gay, Shawn has a boyfriend" wow tell all my business why won't you. "What about Carson? I don't need you getting pregnant"

"Why can't you just trust me"

Her dad sighed. "Fine, but if one bad thing happens you'll come to Texas to live with us" Lillian jumped at her seat and hugged both her parents. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" She repeated. I might not be showing it, but I am so happy right now.

----
I walked through my front door. The lights where off and the house was silent, I turned on some of the lights before yelling out "Jack!!" When I left he was here.

"Yea" He said coming down the stairs. "Guess what?!" I grinned. "What" Jack laughed. "Well first Lillian can stay and Taylor's coming tomorrow" I jumped up and down. I couldn't control the smile on my face. "Dude I'm so ready to meet him" Jack clapped his hands together.

"And.. he's bringing a cute friend his name is also Jack" I gave Jack that look (😏). "Ohh do you have a picture?" He questioned. "Let me tell Taylor to send a picture" I pulled my phone out my back pocket and texted Taylor.

Shawn:
I need a picture of Jack for Jack😂

Babe❤️:
Ok... hehe here (attach photo of Jack G)

Shawn:
💦👅😱

Babe❤️:
Seriously😒

Shawn:
Kidding!! Your the only man I think is sexy. Although Channing Tatum is a close second😏

Babe❤️:
Well duh it's Channing Tatum where talking about, but Shawn Mendes oh god have you seen him. Damn💦👅💯

Shawn:
Stop I'm not that sexy☺️

Babe❤️:
Really(picture of Shawn shirtless)

Shawn:
Look at this (Taylor half naked )

I was pulled out my text by Jack. "Stop flirting with Taylor and let me see the damn picture" I laughed and clicked on the picture. "Eww Shawn I didn't say I wanna see Taylor half-naked" Jj covered his eyes like a little kid.

"Whoops wrong picture" this time I clicked on the right picture. "here" I shoved the phone in his face. "Damn that jawline though" Jack gasped. He liked him some Jacky. Let me stop.

I grabbed the phone out his hand as I got a text.

Babe❤️:
Jack wants a picture of Jack. we being match makers today😂

I sent Taylor the best picture of Jack. His eyes really popped. He's so cute like stuff animal cute I just wanna cuddle him.

Shawn:
Jj said Jack was hawt af!!!

Babe❤️:
Really that's what Jack said about Jj. They have to meet.

Shawn:
Yasss boo😋

Babe❤️:
I ain't about to lie but jacks eyes are really pretty💯

Shawn:
I know that's why I sent this picture😄

Babe❤️:
Ok well I gotta pack love you😍

Shawn:
I love ya☺️❤️

Ok just a short filler chapter, but next one the good stuff is gonna happen. So there is gonna be some Jolinsky in this betch because like yasss😂

QOTD:
Jack and Jack?

AOTD:
Well there complete opposites:
Ones blonde one is a brunnette
One raps one sings
One is tall one is short
One is tan one is pale
Opposites much, but there best friends and need to get together already.

SOTD: (I just noticed I only did these in like 2 chapters so far)
I'm in~Jack and Jack

QOTC:
She's got eyes of innocence, the face of a dreamer, and a smile that hides more than you imagine