"Straw hat"

I was in the diner minding my own business, drinking some juice I point to order.

Suddenly someone crashed near the counter, It was a boy wearing a straw hat.

I look where he came from, the front door of the diner is left with broken glass.

I was about to touch him if he was okay but he suddenly moves.

"W-where am I?" He said standing up like nothing happens.

All the customers runs outside the diner along with the cashier lady.

"I won't let you leave this Island" I heard a voice coming from the broken door.

I-it was smoker! Shoot shoot shoot I need to get out of here.

I tried crawling my way out but the straw hat stopped me.

What now...

I look at the guy holding my wrist and looking at me in the eyes.

Why is he looking at me deeply I feel like my soul is being taken!

"Hi" is the only word that comes out of his mouth and smiling wildly.

I'm dead... This is the end of my life now... spend my whole life in jail...

"Oi Luffy, we'll handle this" in a blink of an eye I saw a man standing in front of us with 3 swords and another man with blond hair.

It gives me shivers...

"Yosh, let's go," the guy said and lift me, holding my waist and being carried like a superhero.

What is happening!

I was crying silently inside and I don't understand what is happening anymore.

W-wait wait! I need to warn him now I need to talk!

AAAAHHHHHH!

I felt a pain in my face and my vision started to get dark...

--------------------------
3rd POV

The straw hat ship successfully left the island.

"Don't just bring someone here, Idiot" Nami punches Luffy in the head making his face slam the floor.

"Who is this anyway?" Zoro crouches and looks closely at who is the girl Luffy brought.

"I don't know," Luffy said in a straight face getting another punch from Nami.

"What a beauty she has! her sleeping face is so beautiful" Sanji said with hearty eyes.

"What are we gonna do about her?" Usopp said crossing his arms.

They all surround the girl staring at her, waiting for her to wake up.

"We have no choice to bring her with us" Nami sighed looking at the girl.

The girl slowly woke up not noticing that she was surrounded by unknown people. Her head looking down while her (h/c) is covering her face.

"Are you alright?" Nami is the first one to talk.

The girl flinches still looking down. She slowly looks up and saw she was surrounded.

"Are you alright?" Nami ask again.

This time the girl shakes in fear and crawls away from them as fast as she can. She was now in the corner trying to hide with her hands and knees.

"R-relax we are not going to hurt you," Nami said walking closer to her.