"Candy"

3rd POV

They now arrive at an island with towns.

"Y/n we gonna buy you something to wear hehe" Penguin squeezes Y/n cheeks like a little kid.

"Hhmmmm... Ouch" penguin let go and Y/n rubbed her red cheeks.

With just a little time, Penguin and Shachi become close to Y/n... Maybe because their captain said it's their responsibility to take care of her.

"Alright, Y/n you coming with us," Shachi said and they left their ship.

The other crew members stayed and the others left to buy something they need.

Their captain left on his own to do something... But little did they know their captain was hiding and following them, and it seems that he is interested in Y/n for some reason.

--------------------------
Law POV

Why am I doing this?...
This is ridiculous...

I was hiding in one of the food stalls and watching where they will go. They stop in one of the shops and it's a clothing shop.

Seems like they going to buy clothes for her...

I went closer and peek through the window, Penguin was talking to the shop owner then Shachi was looking for clothes while Y/n was just sitting and watching Shachi look for clothes.

Shachi lift some clothes, then showed them to Penguin. Penguin looks at the clothes then Y/n but soon shakes his head by saying no. Y/n was just waiting patiently in her seat.

A moment later Shachi lift other clothes and showed them to penguin, he look at it then look at Y/n, he took the clothes in Shachi's hands then look at Y/n again. Penguin nods and drags Y/n into the fitting room.

Penguin went inside the fitting room with Y/n.

Why are they together in the fitting room?!

I accidentally made a sound-making Shachi look in my direction, good thing he didn't notice me.

I look again and saw Shachi pulling penguin outside, they are having a conversation and I can't hear them.

Soon Y/n's hands showed giving the clothes she is wearing before, Shachi took it and wait for her to try the clothes Penguin and Shachi chose.

A moment later Y/n comes out wearing a different outfit.

Penguin and Shachi look at Y/n head to toe.

These idiots... It's too showy-

I saw penguin and Shachi look at each other than shake their heads not agreeing with the outfit, Shachi push back Y/n

Okay good, it seems they don't agree...

Penguin gave another outfit to Y/n and they waited patiently.