"No voice"

Y/n POV

I slowly open my eyes and look at my surroundings. I'm in a big room like a 5 stars hotel. I smell a cigarette so I slowly sat up and rub my eyes.

I look at the right side of the room and saw Crocodile sitting on the couch while reading a book. He saw me woke up so he stopped smoking.

He closes his book and stand up, he walk towards me and ask.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

I was about to talk when suddenly I feel a stinging pain in my throat, I can't help but cough. . . But the cough is making it worst. . .

I covered my mouth with my hands and saw that I cough blood. Crocodile saw but didn't react much. . . He gave me water and clean my hands.

"Don't talk. . . You're friends are waiting at my office..." Crocodile said while wiping the blood on my hands.

The moment I heard that my friends are waiting I immediately get off the bed. . . It was a bad Idea.

I fell on the ground, and a sudden headache.

"You should rest more, you went through a lot today. . . Don't worry I'll tell your friends. . ." Crocodile said helping me stand up and putting me on my bed. . .

I suddenly feel sleepy again. . . I stared at Crocodile and my vision slowly turns to black. . . The only thing I feel is that I felt Crocodiles hand caress my hair. . .

-------------------------------------------------
3rd POV

Luffy's crew and Law are in the other room. Nami and Usopp are worried about Luffy and Law because they are exchanging death stares.

While Franky was left behind the ship, Robin and Chopper watch the two mad man.

"Tsk. . ." Law click his tongue and look away this made Luffy snap.

"This is all your fault." Luffy said.

"My fault?, You're attacking non stop" Law said angrily.

"Because of you Y/n got hurt!" Luffy shouted.

"It's your fault why Y/n got hurt!" Law shouted back.

Suddenly the door opened and Crocodile walk inside.

Crocodile stare at Chopper, this made Chopper alert and ready to eat his special medicine.

"Oi, are you the doctor in the ship?" Crocodile asked.

"Y-yes. . ." Chopper nervously replied.

"I need you to Check up Y/n. . ." Crocodile said.

Everyone stop what they are doing and look at Crocodile.